• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else sick of AI tickle art?

hopefulscrambl

TMF Novice
Not to sound "old man yells at clouds" but you search for tickle art and just get pages and pages of images of women laughing while hands are vaguely near them with incoherent titles. They're boring, they're incoherent, and people are churning them out in the hundreds. Any good art is buried beneath masses of them.

Can't believe AI is coming for our fetish, you know?

It's like everything else, some of it is good, some of it isn't. Generally, I agree with you that a lot of it sucks.

Of course, I'd rather have AI making bad tickle art than having it create The Terminator or The Matrix. :LOL:

Yes, THANK you. So tired of the "person sitting with legs stretched out in front of them with a grimace on their face while surrounded by people with grimaces on their faces, nothing actually touching them. And I think sooner or later celebrities are going to start hitting some of these AI companies with cease & desist letters, because I'm seeing a lot of them in a lot of this "art!"

There are a few styles I'm not fond of, and that's one. But, to each their own...

It's like everything else, some of it is good, some of it isn't. Generally, I agree with you that a lot of it sucks.

Of course, I'd rather have AI making bad tickle art than having it create The Terminator or The Matrix. :LOL:
There's a crossover for Hollywood to work on.

Some of it's pretty interesting. None of it is worth paying for, imo.

Now that I'm familiar with it, I feel like it's very easy to spot and I'm also rather tired of it. I feel like containing it to a megathread would be convenient.

However...

A few months ago when I first was playing with Bing Image Creator, it was very novel to me and I had a blast seeing what it would come up with based on my prompts. I enjoyed trying to suss out some key phrasings or ways to manipulate the engine into doing something it usually wouldn't (like actual physical contact on soles or armpits). It was a bit like a slot machine, with each pull having a chance of showing me something cute or sexy or horrifying.

I toyed with the image creator for probably about three solid weeks before moving on. However, even though personally I'm pretty much "done" with it, I try to keep in mind that different people are encountering it for the first time every day! and they are experiencing the joy of experimentation that I have already had my fill of. I don't want them to miss out on the chance to post some of the images they find the most compelling.

(Still, can we keep it in the megathread? It's a fun toy, but I hate to see thread after thread of it overtaking actual handcrafted artworks.)

Some of it is OK. It's just when the unrealistic elements come in that it's annoying. Like extra fingers or hands or whatever. Plus some of it is downright creepy/uncanny. And the ai generators must not know what feet are supposed to look like because they ALWAYS look deformed.

I like it, because I see great potential to unlock our imaginations. This technology is still in its infancy, but some day in the near future, we're all going to be able to tell our computer what we want to see and it's going to show it to us. That's an amazing thing.

And it doesn't mean the end of human artists, because humans will be the innovators - only another human will be able to show you something you didn't think of yourself.

But you'll be able to bring your imagination to life for, if you're someone without artistic ability like me, the first time in your life.

Last edited:
I agree with people who've said that the real problem is volume. A small number of AI images are good. A tiny number are very good. But most are repetitive and just plain bad. If people only posted the small number that are actually good, I wouldn't see any problem. The problem is sites like DeviantArt being flooded with hundreds of pointless images that really didn't work.

I've actually recently seen some pretty good AI art that I found sexy. I believe it might be here on the forum recently posted in the art section. The April O' Neil post. Dude claims its a mix of AI and something else. Still, phenomenal.

Other than that, if you look at my other posts, I am one of the most vocal people on here in terms of anti-AI art and stories. ESPECIALLY the stories. I have at least seen some good AI art. I have yet to read one good AI- created tickling story that isn't snoresville by the second paragraph.

The issue with AI is that its very easy to create with it. Takes little to no talent. You just go to an AI generator, type up a prompt you want to see, or a combination of keywords, and click "generate". Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Still, a trained monkey or a toddler could do it. So where you once had people who never posted or created anything such as stories or artwork because they lacked the talent and ideas to do so, they are now pumping out AI-created content like crazy. Sure, they're contributing instead of lurking, but ARE THEY REALLY?

At the end of the day it is what it is. Like I said, I have seen a few really good AI-generated art where I coudn't tell the difference between that and human generated, and I have also seen cut and paste AI tickle art as well which lacks all manner of creativity. Regardless of how any of us feel, its too late to put it back in the box at this point. Its here and its here to stay. We can continue to create anti-AI threads and complain until the end of time getting little to no traction, or we can just ignore it if it upsets us.

Side note my above ending comment wasn't directed at anyone or intended to target, upset, alarm, or insult anyone. Just saying as someone who, himself, has been b****ing about generative AI since ChatGPT first became a thing, and DALL-E, and whatever other generative AI tools are out now, my complaining has literally made no difference and has stopped nothing. Neither here nor on Deviantart, another site I closely follow which AI art has taken over by storm. Sorry, but thats the way of technology.

If you think AI and new technologies taking over is bad now, just wait until the first fully functional androids are created and start replacing humans in the workplace at all levels by the hundreds, the thousands, just so the big man on top can add a few million to his and his company's salary while we all go on welfare. Everyone dreamed of this technology, AI and robots, and now that they're either here or just around the corner, all of the issues they bring are beginning to arise.

I could write a whole essay on this topic, but I'm sure others have done so already, so I'll keep it down to the essence; I am an artist , and I think generative AI is one of the most powerful digital tools an artist can have at their disposal. Akin to how important acrylics had been an innovation in traditional art and illustration. Or digital photography over analog photography.

The aversion of established (read entrenched) digital artists is understandable; every radically new tech is going to cause upheaval. About twenty years ago, I graduated from art college, as an illustrator and animator. I had entered in an almost entirely analog world, becoming skilled in the traditional techniques, only to emerge into an entirely digital world, where companies would no longer hire traditional illustrators. Took me another five years of catching up with the technology. The commercial side of traditional art had practically disappeared overnight. This taught me a very valuable lesson, always explore and come to grips with new tech before it takes over.

Now I do get that looking at batches upon batches of raw AI output being posted can be tiresome. However there is one single important thing you can do to support and promote art that was created by artists: comment on it. Because, especially how a forum like this one works, that upvotes the thread to the top of the subforum and puts it in the spotlight. Thus, less desirable posts get buried. I know that commenting is a chore to a lot of people, but if one is a passive consumer, one only gets what is given to them.

Anyways, that practically was a mini essay, I suppose. ;)

I totally agree that there is a ton of bad stuff out there. And I really don’t understand the people making paysites with AI “art” etc. For me it’s a fun tool to play around with, because I find most “handmade tickle art” boring as hell. I like the dark dungeon style and not many people do it good.

Love it or hate it, AI is here to stay (and it had a hard time with your profile name 😂). Skål! 🍻

Attachments

• IMG_3310.jpeg
    IMG_3310.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 31
I’ve talked a little bit about this in the “why has content regressed so much”

To me, I think the mindset of “everything needs to monetized” has led to people who once made art and stories just for the sake of making it, now aren’t.

But it isn’t the lack of monetization isn’t the only thing lacking. There’s a whole other currency, and that’s feedback. To put the time and effort into something that you’re not getting paid for, you better at least get some praise, feedback etc and I we don’t always do our part with that. We need to do better to encourage our authors and artists

As far as a dislike of AI art, as been said before some is good some is awful. There’s always gonna be stuff people don’t like (for one I hate “fakes” and basically anything made with poser) but because it’s not my jam doesn’t mean it’s not someone else’s. So like anything else, open, if you don’t like it, move on.

I totally agree that there is a ton of bad stuff out there. And I really don’t understand the people making paysites with AI “art” etc. For me it’s a fun tool to play around with, because I find most “handmade tickle art” boring as hell. I like the dark dungeon style and not many people do it good.

Love it or hate it, AI is here to stay (and it had a hard time with your profile name 😂). Skål! 🍻
Schol! 🍻 I will add that indeed some of the AI art generated by individuals like yourself is far more exciting than the "content" cranked out by the average Patreon. Dark dungeon art requires gribbly atmospheric detail bits, for which these guys find no time; yet it is incredibly important to the storytelling aspect. I just saw some of your most recent generations in the AI megathread, and they're spot on. Great stuff. :) For me as an artist, my reaction is: "Damn, that looks good, how can I top this as an artist... Challenge accepted!" Rather than bitching about it and doing nothing. :)

To me, I think the mindset of “everything needs to monetized” has led to people who once made art and stories just for the sake of making it, now aren’t.
This exactly. The whole monetization thing is so incredibly off putting. Everything seems to be a side hustle these days. "Here's a cropped down teaser pic; well you wanna see the whole thing, you better become a patreon of mine".
Hell, I got so little spare time to do tickling fetish art, I wouldn't want a system in place dictating to me what is popular and what is going to earn me some meagre coins. I'd rather pursue that sort of stuff I'm really passionate about, at no cost to whomever might be fan of my work. :)

Not to sound "old man yells at clouds" but you search for tickle art and just get pages and pages of images of women laughing while hands are vaguely near them with incoherent titles. They're boring, they're incoherent, and people are churning them out in the hundreds. Any good art is buried beneath masses of them.

Can't believe AI is coming for our fetish, you know?
I also can't stand it. But I also am not into wrinkled soles. Ai artists seem to miss the point of it all. Like having the girl of your dreams with the feet of your dreams held captive to tickle silly. Not ugly facial expression with even uglier feet. I'd keep walking.

A lot of art sucks, what's your point?
This! AI-generated or not, there's a lot of absolute garbage out there. I genuinely don't see the difference.

That said, I'm actually really enjoying some of the stuff that I've been seeing it generate. Would I pay for it? No, but I wouldn't pay for hand-drawn stuff unless it was from an artist I liked, either.

The over-reliance on monetization is a different topic, however. Obviously as a content creator myself I feel that "money flows towards the artist" and that people who think we should work for the sheer love of art really need to give their head a shake, but that's a thread for another time. Don't want to pay for it, don't. I know I don't.

For me, Yes I create AI image, I create AI stories, to each there own. I can barely create recognizable stick figures in real life, my hat is off to those can create images. I don't try to label mine a tickling or anything like that, I try to go with 1 word descriptions, anticipation has been bigger one for me, focusing on the facial expression, not the misshapen hands and extra digits that tend to grow. I can understand that there are some who produce a lot and flood it for sure. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

I'm sick of AI in general. It's making shit music, shit pictures, shit everything. And yet the way the corporations want to use it, it's scary accurate. There's no soul in it. There's no compassion in it. It won't bring about the easy life others think it will. Just more exploitation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back