• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone into post orgasm torture?

Yes actually. Been quite fascinated with it since I first discovered it a few months ago. Just wondering how it would feel like was fun.

It's the only way I can REALLY torture my husband. Before he climaxes he likes it a little too much. Afterward he just wants me to stop. That's when I know he's "suffering."

I'd do it for a ler's pleasure if she/he really enjoyed it but it is a whole other level of torture and I am fighting it the whole time. Even my bare feet cannot withstand tickling post orgasm though I still laugh my fool head off! I'm open though.

Definitely the second most appealing fetish I have for sure.

It's definitely a fun idea. Been a favorite of mine ever since I really discovered it about half a year ago.

Post orgasm tickle torture

So if that's your second, what would be your first. Personally, I can take almost anything as an extremely ticklish lee, but tickling on the bare feet leaves me a laughing, pleading mess!

Like where were discussing this implies.. My fondness for tickle torture naturally. It'd likely always be my primary desire, but post-orgasm is a entertaining second. Followed by a penchant for strict bondage/restraint.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back