• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone love to tickle Chinese beauty ?

Likang

TMF Regular
She is a Chinese young model, my friend(not my girl friend)!
Eyes: black
Hair: black
Height: 172cm 5'8"
Weight: 52kg 115lbs
Shoe size: 6

014.jpg

...this is a trick question, right? :D

ta hao may!

ya sure....im just gonna hop on continental right now and zip off to beijing......

hell yeah i would tickle her to death

well likang are you going to tell us that you tickled her? or what?
is she ticklish?...where? details likang details

and also does SHE know that she is not your girlfriend?????:devil :p

Last edited:
She's a beauty Likang.
So when we gonna hear how ticklish your friend is?

You're the Chinese tickler in black huh? Will you be doing some tickling photo shoots or vids? If so... wicked cool my friend. :)

DK

I would indeed like to tickle her, and even more would I like to be tickled by her. :D

But alas she is many thousands of miles away.

Yes, yes. She is very ticklish. I think she most ticklish spot is: underarm, nylon feet. And by the way tell you the trues: She's nylon feet is really sexy and beautiful! If anyone come to China, please connect with me, I will Introduce some ticklish beauties! Good luck!
4.jpg

7.jpg

20.jpg

Likang said:
Yes, yes. She is very ticklish. I think she most ticklish spot is: underarm, nylon feet. And by the way tell you the trues: She's nylon feet is really sexy and beautiful! If anyone come to China, please connect with me, I will Introduce some ticklish beauties! Good luck!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

dude are you serious???
wow!! well i will be in korea in one month..ill be there for one year so i will visit china!!!!

wow!!!

and i saw the website VERY VERY NICE SHE IS QUITE SEXY!

Hi, sexypapi! If you visit to China, please connect with me. I will make the Chinese tickle videos after a few years! Could anyone come from China help me? I think that will be nice! I will be the Chinese Tickler in Black, yes, Chinese Tickler in Black!

hey likang

well you will make videos in a few years?? why will you wait??
do you need my help....

Yes, I really need help! I want the tool that I will Prepare, for example: stretch the plank, electricity toothbrush, eyeshade and design the sexy underwear that ticklee want to wear. But I need some dungeons and some places, and so on. In fine, I need help!

well

is it that you cannot buy those things in china?most of the things like the blindfold the electric toothbrush and the sexy lingere can be bought on the internet. i think the rest of the things you will need to find there or you may need to make it...tell me what i need to do to help you make it. [email protected] email me

Hi, sexypapi! The plenty more thing is all problem, for example:Manpower, still take the location, I have to say finally, the funds is also a not small hard nut to crack, I feel if can really establish a tickle company, the funds is an indispensable premise, the model is with taking the over movie want to pay to her salary.I now only have a person is together good with the some.These problemses need to be resolved!

hey likang i am not sure i understand.
do you mean that you need money to pay the models??
how much do they want and how many models do you have?

Model need salary !

Yes, model need salary! It's uncertain, taking a movie one model wants 1000 --- 3000 RMB(about 120 --- 360 USD)!!! Taking the tickle movie can how do not give the salary of model???

well i know you have to pay them...you know likang models here want 3 times that much to do a film often....

OK, I know. by the way I have a question. Are you a webmaster of tickletown???

Likang,

if you're serious about starting a video business but don't have a lot of cash, here's what I recommend you do.

start small. I realize you may have this grand scheme where you want hot models tickled in sexy lingerie with a variety of tools, but all that stuff costs, as you already know. What you *should* do, is find a model willing to work for royalties, IE, a portion of the sales of the video, rather than an hourly rate. Or, rope an open-minded friend into it. Like this young lady you claim to know. Ask her to do you a favor and shoot the video for free.

Then, when the tape is out, use the profits from it to invest in the other tools you'll need, and let the business pay for itself. It'll be slow going, but if you're broke, it may be the only choice.

good luck, wode pongyou. :D

wow

so where is she ticklish?? what parts are sensitive?

Most ticklish body

She most ticklish parts: underarm, sexy feet, and so on. I think that she has a most ticklish sexy body!

well likang you should try to record some audio of her laugh just a few seconds and let us judge how ticklish she is....:devil:
can you do that?

also is that REAL chinese silk in the picture that she is wearing and sitting on...wow expensive!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back