• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone play five nights at Freddys yet?

Spiderdude26

TMF Master
Its a horror game on steam and mobile where you play as a security guard at a run down pizzeria. There's 4 animatronics that come to life and try to kill you. Very scary! I beat the first game and I'm stuck on night 3 on the second game!

YES. I have 1 & 2.

I beat the 1st one. Didn't have much trouble on that one until Night 6. Freddy was the one that always got me. But I eventually beat all 7 Nights.

The 7th Night (Custom Night) I did on "All 10 Mode"

The 2nd one is defiantly more of a challenge because there's so much more you have to focus on. The best I've done so far is Night 4, 3 A.M.

My Goal is to beat "All 20 Custom Mode" on both of them.

I've gotten to 5 A.M on "All 20" for the 1st one, but Freddy always kills me. He's defiantly the most frustrating one in the 1st Game.

Which Animatronic keeps getting you in the 2nd one?

Last edited:
I love Five Nights at Freddy's!

Apparently there's a third game in progress at the moment.

It was confirmed that a 3rd one is in development.

I'm really excited :excited:

I have the second one on my phone. Once I got use to the patterns, I developed a way to get through it easily enough. Although now I am stuck on night 6 , usually dying around 3am-4am.

I haven't played it but I have heard of it and watched others play it.

As a result, to this day, I cannot pass a Chucky Cheese with shuddering.

I played it for the first time yesterday and the game did not really seem scary. By the time, I got to night 3 I was screaming and freaking out. I am on night 4 now and cannot wait to finish it. I really like it, fun game so far.

Once. Screamed like lil girl just like slender game did to be. Done with it.

My friends are really into it. It has a very creepy premise, but the jump scenes didn't scare me much. Probably 'cause they are too cartoony. I can see how it can give people the willies though.

I own the first one. It's pretty fun, but I don't think it's very scary. I haven't beaten it yet though.

I finally beat ALL-20 Mode on the first one. Took me hours to do lol.

The only CAM you need to check is CAM-1C, where FOXY is. Because keeping it there will cut down how many times FOXY Charges You. FOXY only Charged at me once when I beat it.

185px-240.png
When CAM-1C looks like this, that means Foxy's coming.

Check CAM-2A for a split second and you'll see FOXY Running down the hall. Then quickly close the Camera, and close the Left Door. Foxy will bang on the door 4 Times, but after the 2nd Bang, you should be able to open it.

And before you turn away from the left door, check the Door Light to make sure the Bunny isn't there.

Whenever you put the Camera Up, make sure the Right Door is Down. Because FREDDY can pop up from that side at literally any moment when it's open.

And when you close the Camera, you can open the right one again. Check the Door Light for that door, if the Chicken's there, close it. If it's not, then you're clear to check the Left Door.

Then quickly check the left side using the Door Light. If the Bunny's there, close the left door. If it's not, go back to the right side, close the Right Door and check the Camera again.

And Repeat that cycle throughout.

It's not easy. Because one slip up can, and likely will, throw everything out of whack and you're basically Fucked.

The good thing is, if the Bunny or Chicken appear outside your door, they don't stay long.

If you need to actually watch someone do it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5E4ZJQoNrA Bigbug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5GfhGFVCFE Markiplier

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back