• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone ride bikes?

DisBadBo1

TMF Novice
Just put a deposit down on a ducati 1198, moved up from a gsxr 600, I can't wait to pick it up in two weeks.

I’ve got a Schwinn World Sport that I’ve kept in mint condition for over twenty years, but I don’t get out like I used to; mostly because I don’t want to be associated with those jackasses on the weekend wearing xenomorph headgear, spandex pants, and goofy looking tap shoes who actually believe they’re racing in the tour de France, but are really just a traffic hazard.

We are talking about bikes right?

Just put a deposit down on a ducati 1198, moved up from a gsxr 600, I can't wait to pick it up in two weeks.

I ride a Suzuki VS800 intruder and a 1984 GSX750 EF, after my GSX 750 ES (the daddy of all GSXes) died last month.

Best thing in the world.

I’ve got a Schwinn World Sport that I’ve kept in mint condition for over twenty years, but I don’t get out like I used to; mostly because I don’t want to be associated with those jackasses on the weekend wearing xenomorph headgear, spandex pants, and goofy looking tap shoes who actually believe they’re racing in the tour de France, but are really just a traffic hazard.

We are talking about bikes right?

Sorry I meant motorcycles haha

Wow! That's a real step up. You've got a great ride for the upcoming season. I'd be excited too if I had that to pick up in two weeks. Looking forward to another season on the Blackbird here.

Wow! That's a real step up. You've got a great ride for the upcoming season. I'd be excited too if I had that to pick up in two weeks. Looking forward to another season on the Blackbird here.

Yea I can't wait, been saving for a year and a bit now for it. Have you modded your cbr at all?

oh...we are talking about motorcycles in this thread.
i was all about to be like "yayy i love my bicycle..i can't wait to ride it soon!"

but this is cool...go on with your motorcycle talk...:(

Hell yeah!

picture.php

My precious Yamaha XVS1100

Yeah i was going to say "Yeah i ride a mountain bike at work when i can, Great exercise because of the big steep hill I Like to peddle up" But as of Motorcycles My elder Brother almost killed himself falling off it way back when. I tend to stay away from them. I do like to look at them though. That one above my post is a nice looking one.

They're just the boring old stock exhausts (still pretty enough though!). The police in my town are really hot on loud bike exhausts so I haven't dared upgrade to Screamin' Eagles yet.
The one thing I don't like about my bike is that Yamaha make them purr - just doesn't sound right for a cruiser to lack that Harley-thump!

They're just the boring old stock exhausts (still pretty enough though!). The police in my town are really hot on loud bike exhausts so I haven't dared upgrade to Screamin' Eagles yet.
The one thing I don't like about my bike is that Yamaha make them purr - just doesn't sound right for a cruiser to lack that Harley-thump!

Yeah, don't get it either. Here the law considering noise production from motorcycles is really weird (each vehicle get a specified limit) so for instance a VW Golf is allowed to produce a maximum of 90 dB. Now this is a problem if you fit fat exhaust on such a car because cops know the limits for cars but they don't know the noise limit for bikes.

So I bought me a set of laser exhausts which produce a wonderful thumping noise.

Yea I can't wait, been saving for a year and a bit now for it. Have you modded your cbr at all?

Have you ridden the Ducati yet? To answer you, I haven't done any mods to the CBR. All the tech advice says to leave them as is to keep the system balanced. It's fast enough for me as it is.

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back