• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apparatus Infernus ~ "The Pit"

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
attachment.php

you give such reality to the deepest imaginings. the image is implanted in my brain and I may dream about it evermore.

Absolutely brilliant. I adore the bondage as well and the look of sheer horror on the victim's face. Gorg as always.

you give such reality to the deepest imaginings. the image is implanted in my brain and I may dream about it evermore.
Thank you for that.

Absolutely brilliant. I adore the bondage as well and the look of sheer horror on the victim's face. Gorg as always.
Much obliged, Perse. Its all about the emotion.

Thats probly where the Britts sent there Nazi spys during WW2. Well done sir

wow scary. i would want to try it once but that is it cause that would be horrible.

Fiendish.
...and Fun!

Thats probly where the Britts sent there Nazi spys during WW2. Well done sir
Now there's some food for fetish thought.

Yesssss, SIR!!!!! Anuddah winnah!!! :happyfloa
Roun' n' roun' she goes, where she stops, nobody knows. ...step back, son, you'll get yer fingers hurt. Thank you FnkTklr!

wow scary. i would want to try it once but that is it cause that would be horrible.
Curious the draw, isn't it?

Awesome... I truly love you Torture Pics so much :)
Danke, mein Herr.

That is only up the road from me, can i sort out a viewing ;)
A very personal tour can be arranged, I'm sure.

Great idea...you really need to make a book of these and make some cash. Your expertise it top-notch.

At that price it's a steal! I should talk to my real estate agent...........

Just when I thought you couldn't get in better...this is my favorite "Apparatus..." to date. I'm rather partial to any scenario in which the 'lee is forced to participate in their own demise and this is brilliant. The expression on her face and the oh-so-tight wrapping, not to mention the cold, sterile environment is superb. Thank you for the gift of your wonderfully twisted imagination, my friend.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back