• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Approvals, Deals, Thoughts, And Trouble?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross was feeling a strange "lethargy " as time went on in the new office.

Of course, an office was not a home, so it was not like Kayley and Ross had moved their home.

Yet, in some ways, an office was a home. As Ross was usually there at least 10 hours a day, from 8 am to 6 pm normally.

Ross did his usual tasks, approving accounts, meeting with new potential clients, talking to his partners in OKC, closing energy deals, and knowing that there would be a possible war with Tazzio at any time.

Yet, anytime, Ross felt ready to "Fire" on something, he kept stopping himself.

While "The new Ross" was more controlled, and such kept him in a calmer life, Ross secretly wished he could get himself motivated to be some of the "Old Ross". and at least fire off a risky deal, and get into it a bit.

Ross wanted to move forth with his new company, but, with his frame of mind at that moment, between the move, and the day to day work, that seemed little more than a pipe dream at the present time.

Ross was giving Kayley sex to keep her satisifed.

One night, after the couple came home from dinner, instead of Ross risking trouble on the home front, Ross just asked Kayley straight out.

"Kale, the whole thing with the office move, the possible conflict with Tazzio, and my dragging along with my new company idea, may I please have some favors?" Ross asked.

Kayley put her fingers over Ross's mouth. "Say no more, sir. Kayley to the rescue, and Kayley knows that she will be compensated fairly for her favors"

Kayley pulled off her black stockings, and put her bare feet in Ross's lap.

"Here, Good Sir. My feet are yours for anything you desire" Kayley said, calmly and in an inviting tone.

Ross buried his face in Kayley's musky soles. When Ross went to put his fingers on Kayley's soles and toes to tickle her, Kayley nodded approvingly, as Ross wiggled his fingers over her soles and under her toes, and Kayley erupted in squeals of agony!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OOOH OH MY GOD! OOOH NO! GIVNG IN AND GIVING UP IS TORTURE! NEEOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

"If you dont want to do the ladder, its okay. Thanks for the foot service" Ross said, kissing Kayley.

"Ladder is not so hard, I've done it a million times before" Kayley said, going to the ladder, going to the third step, and standing on her toes, as Ross's dick stiffened.

Kayley led Ross into the bedroom, slowly removed Ross's clothes, and her own, then Kayley lied down on her back on the bed, and pulled Ross on top of her, as Ross kissed her from head to toes, and sucked on her toes, before inserting his stiff dick into her wet pussy, and exploding in ecstasy!

As they held each other, Ross kissed Kayley gently, and said. "Thank You, Kale, I really, really needed that"

"Stop it! If you thank me again, you can find another place to sleep tonight. Wife, remember? For better or worse, until death do us part. I know that you are struggling between your headaches, the office move, and not knowing how things are going to turn out" Kayley said.

"I'm just so tense, Kale. I dont know what it is. Companies move offices all the time. We did it to have more space to work. I'm married to the same woman for over 30 years, I live in the same apartment with my wife that we have for a long time, We are getting along fine. It's just .. something seems out of place" Ross said.

"You are having more migraines due to the stress of moving offices, the unknown with the company, and what you want to do for yourself as far as work, not knowing if you are going to get into it with Tazzio. A lot of things just seem, disorientated. " Kayley said.

Ross also knew what else was out of place. Due to Ross's health, and Ross's agreement with Kayley, Ross was always in New York.

In the past, Ross would have set up the office, and hopped on a plane to OKC.

Ross felt that he wanted to do something to "Shake things up" and starting a small new company did not seem like enough.

Would Ross stay on course and make a stable move, or would he , go "Out of control" and do something completely unwise to cause trouble, for himself, Kayley, and RossShell?

That would all be seen

Ross wanted to move forth with his new company, but, with his frame of mind at that moment, between the move, and the day to day work, that seemed little more than a pipe dream at the present time.
A long enough time spent inactive makes everything seem like a pipe dream. Ross's health problems have made him inactive.
"Say no more, sir. Kayley to the rescue, and Kayley knows that she will be compensated fairly for her favors"
Very nice to see that Kayley is still a loyal wife.
In the past, Ross would have set up the office, and hopped on a plane to OKC.
Yes, Ross used to use his OKC trips as a distraction. They were a lucrative distraction, so he could justify them.

Ross also had other issues that made him inactive, such as the move.

Yes, Kayley is a loyal wife, She truly tries to follow the For Better or For Worse marriage vows.

When you said "Ross's OKC trips were a lucrative distraction" that got the author thinking.

Maybe I should "Shake things up" involving OKC.

More to come by the end of the weekend

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back