• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are most of your fantasies consensual or non-consensual in nature?

I actually had to think about that, but I think most are non-consensual.

(But ultimately desired, even if that desire isn't volunteered. I use "consensual" to mean "with consent," so if a character in a fantasy really wants to be restrained and tickled but hasn't given permission, that counts as non-consensual.)

I'm a lee, and my fantasies are almost exclusively non-consensual. In practice I enjoy the totally consensual tickling that I do, but in my fantasies the non-consensual kidnap type fantasies reign supreme.

What they said ^^^^^

I guess you could call it non consensual....however I would prefer the term coerced to refer to my fantasies. Most of them involve plenty of bondage restraints, tickling interrogations, ticklish prisoners or willing tickle slaves who have submitted in exchange for a fee. I don't daydream about playful scenarios.

When I'm the lee, non consensual. E.g. a kidnapping, or science experiment. When I'm the ler, very consensual...the more the lee wants it, the better. I guess the only exception is my fantasies about a lee losing a tickle bet!

WTF!?!?!? :(

It's understandable. Finding out someone has a fetish for something that you may have unintentionally catered to can cause a divide among some people.

But answering the question... I'm a 'ler exclusively and all of my 'fantasies' are completely non-con. Unlike most people here, I think the laugh of someone who doesn't like being tickled more sexy than one of someone who likes it.*

*Disclaimer: I'm not a rapist

I am a strict 'lee who likes female 'lers, but in the real world, not all females are ones I can appreciate tickling me, especially when it's a family member who I haven't had a "tickle-crush" on. So, the consensual factor there would depend on the person doing the tickling.

Fantasy-wise, I'd lean toward consensual most of the time, because I can imagine who is tickling me and can appreciate them doing it due to them being on my "tickle-crush" list. However, sometimes I'd like an unexpected tickle scenario to occur thanks to my "tickle-crush," and those start out non-consensual. They probably don't end that way, though.

Last edited:
well for me a female has to trust me as a person first which I would say is consensual but she also knows I am a merciless ler that will play her body like a piano to my liking. I will have no problem dominating her.

Damn, just realized its about fantasies. I would have to say I fantasize about lees that enjoy it but have no way of protecting themselves from my tickling. I don't get off on someone who hates my guts and cringes when I touch her. So I would say consensual.

Last edited:
Since you specified fantasies.... I'm going to be completely honest and say that my fantasies as a lee are definitely non-con in nature. I do think that it is that deep part of me kinda yearns for the dark side of the fetish. I'm a control freak in real life, so in my fantasy life (as it relates to tickling), I really want to be completely out of control, helpless, taken past my limits.

But this is just fantasy so.... :D

I guess my ler side is the same way. I do love tickling in many different ways and on different levels. BUT I have to admit that as years have passed, I've moved a bit further from the sweet, playful, and innocent to the more devious, intense, torturous side. Each has its place. ;)

You're talking about fantasy here, right? While I think of corny stuff too in silence, my fantasies can accommodate the worst of non-consensual perversion anyone can't imagine.

There's no like button here.

LIKE! lol (and agree)

I usually want things to be consensual. I would like if I met a girl who couldn't stand tickling but wanted me anyway tho ..... Then I could really let loose!

When it comes to a fantasy, whether it remains completely internal or becomes a real-life (offline) roleplay idea, it's always non-consensual... probably due to my first images of it (cartoons, stories, pictures, etc.) being forced interrogations, hostage scenarios, etc. It's different when sex is involved though, but that's a completely different "type" of tickling to me, if any.

At the same time, I feel sometimes when you dig deeper into it, there's a much finer line between consensual and non-consensual, especially when you get to know somebody on a similar wavelength to yours. It's like there's a "trigger" that doesn't get pulled or a button that doesn't get pushed, keeping it consensual on the deepest level. When women I've dated know that deep down they aren't going to get hurt or violated, it's easier (and more enjoyable to us both) to experience and delve into the darker aspect of the consensual/non-consensual act.

Non-consensual. I think it increases the intensity of tickling, and gives it another fun element. I realize that in real it can be difficult, but when people know each other, then ticklers can overdo the tickling and all can be fine to all sides:))

a mix of both...willing to start , but the more intense it gets it doesn't stop regardless of what I want

The ones I actually expect to fulfill are all consensual. Ex. Going on a date with a girl I work with and tickling her.

The ones that are totally out there are non-consensual. Ex. Becoming a vigilante who captures female criminals in a time before modern police presence, then tickle tortures them as punishment for petty offenses.

I think it's best with a mix of both. Like if someone were going to tickle me I would definitely consent to being tied down I would let them do it with no struggle. However I would know beforehand that after I was tied down I would be tickled until I absolutely could not take it anymore. And I would know that once I couldn't take it anymore they would keep going for a few minutes just to laugh at me beg. And I would know all this before I let them tie me up. For me it's the fear of knowing that you will be tickled past your limits and the fear of knowing they won't stop when they can clearly see you are past them. And even knowing all that is going to happen you still happily lay still while they strap you down.

Consenting ticklees who really enjoy it. There really is nothing quite like that. ;)

My fantasies tend to be non-consensual because there's an element of non-con that appeals to a base level of the fetish in a way that reality can't deliver. Not just because it's impossible, but because in reality, your state of mind isn't quite as reptilian as it is when it's in La-La Land.

v_l.jpg

"Speak for yourSELF buddy."

But I find that my non-con fantasies tend to have an unusual element. Because they don't have a basis in power-exchange, they tend to exist in a kind of plastic reality where the tickling changes the tone of the scene or the scene has a kind of "comic book" reality where certain unrealistic things are possible. The one consistency I've found is that in both situations, the non-con seems relevant because the intensity of the tickling sensations isn't controlled by the victim and can therefore be significantly higher than a consensual scenario.

And by tickling intensity I don't mean the intensity of the scene, I mean the intensity of the sensations. This is another variation from the usual non-con fantasy. The crucial element in both scenarios is that on a scale of 1 to 10, the tickling is at a 12 minimum. Whether this is achieved by hands or a single tool the size of a finger doesn't matter as long as the victim's brain wants to crawl out of the skull and get away.

So my non-con fantasies are WAY less rape-y feeling than lots of non-con scenarios, but WAY more sadistic than the traditional non-con scenarios.

Coyote+Egad.jpg

Yeah, that's not much better when you think about it.

All of my fantasies are 100% consensual. I want my lee to enjoy it as much as I am.

For people into the same thing, it's amazing how wildly different we all are.

Me, nonconsensuality is so important that as soon as a producer says a lee model enjoyed it, I lose interest, no matter how ticklish s/he is. And I love clips where it appears (as it sometimes does) that the model didn't realize what she was getting into until it started, and seriously wants it to stop.

Let's get one thing straight. I would never harm a female or take advantage of them in any way.

That said... in my fantasies... I am fucked up as all hell. Kidnap, merciless tickling torture, tickle slaves, you name it, it's there!

I actually once began writing a series of short stories I collectively called, "The Tickle Tragedies." They were about women who became tickle slave at extremely disappointing times. Here's a couple quick synopses for example...

Callie McKenzie (23) – Newlywed, She had married the man of her dreams. She had saved herself for marriage. As soon as the plane landed and they checked into their hotel room she would finally become a woman. Sadly, kissing him before stepping out to grab some ice for the champagne would be the last time she saw her loving husband. Abducted on wedding night for a lifetime of tickle torture.

Kara Bauer (18) – High School Grad, Limitless Potential, Accepted to Dream College. Abducted on grad night to be a tickle slave for the rest of her life.

Roleplay is a great way to go about catering to these fantasies, since you can't live it out... act it out.

Consensual, for sure. As a Switch, I can relate to being tickled past the point of enjoyment. When tickling my Girlfriend, I know I can go all out because she likes to be tested, but as soon as she says her Safe Word I'm done. I'd never want to break anyone's trust.

As a ticklish lady, most definitely non-consensual tickling. Like, kidnapped, and harshly tickled with no end in sight, and being unable to stop it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back