• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are People's Ticklishness Inherited?

JimmyBoy

TMF Expert
I was wondering if there is a such thing as "the tickle gene" and if being ticklish or not ticklish had anything to do with genetics? Does anyone have more info. on this matter?

It may be so in my family. I remember hearing an grand aunt once mention that all the men on my mother's side were quite ticklish; if it is truly genetic I got it and then some. :D Could be coincidence, of course.

I think there must be some relation. My aunt and my cousin are both incredibly ticklish and have they same kind of feet.

It's a physical characteristic (yes, also modified by psychological factors) so must be in large part genetic.

more than likely.

i'd say yes. most of our traits are inherited, so why not being ticklish. it's just a question of nerve sensitivity really.

steve

Perhaps we inherit the sensitivity of the nerve endings in our skin, but our fetish is brought about by environmental factors?

my parents were both ticklish, my mum more than my dad, my brother has more of my mums characteristics and i have more of my dads, and my borthers more ticklish than me..lucky bastard

All of my close related female reletives are ticklish. Mom, both sisters, and even my grandma. I've actually converted my twin sister to tickling as a fetish. She likes to come and lurk under my profile but shhhh its a secret!

I dunno; but I love to ask girls this question to find out if their mums and sisters are ticklish.

I definitely think it is, since i know for a fact that it's pretty easy to get my mom laughing, and my dad is SUPER ticklish, and I know my grandma is ticklish too. My brother and I inherited it from them.

My two sisters and I are insanely ticklish. So is my mother. My daughter is ultra-ticklish on the soles of her feet. I don't think it's heredity. I just think most people are ticklish.

Love,
Jean

It's not hereditary.

However, due to the fact that the average person is ticklish [as opposed to not], the odds are in favor that you'll see a "pattern" in a family.

It is also a trait that develops partly from social influence. I used to be pretty ticklish as a kid, but once I got older and people my age stopped being all 'touchy playful' and whatnot, it completely went away.

It has to be......

I know my mother is ticklish. And so am I. There is no doubt in my mind that kids of mine will be ticklish, too. A lot of people in my family have to wear glasses. There are many traits that are hereditary.

I definitely think it is, since i know for a fact that it's pretty easy to get my mom laughing, and my dad is SUPER ticklish, and I know my grandma is ticklish too. My brother and I inherited it from them.

I love that your Dad is SUPER ticklish. Lucky guy.
DO you have stories of your Mom proving this ?

Hmm i'm not so sure, I don't think my parents are ticklish but I know for a fact that me and my brothers are

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back