• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are you satisfied with your laugh?

I like my giggle but I feel that my hysterical laugh is loud and strong. Its not as feminine as I'd like it to be but I have been told be people that its cute and even sexy. What I would like to change is maybe the screaming or shrieking because then it sounds more like I am being raped or murdered then getting tickled lol. Those of you who know what I am talking about might also agree LMAO!

I don't really have a problem with my laugh, but I do have a problem with those strange squeaks and sounds I do occasionally while being tickled. xD I also don't like the fact that I so easily become speachless when I've been tickled for a while. :S It kinda ruins the fun when you want to say something kocky back to the 'ler but can't barely get a single sound out of your mounth or you can only build like half sentences. X'P

My normal laugh is somewhat of a hiss which I like just fine (it suits my cynical nature.)

When I am tickled however, it becomes very high pitched, squeaky and rapid which sounds just odd to me. I don't care for it much.

My laugh is high-pitched and rapid which could possibly be considered
as odd. But then again, what exactly would you define as a normal laugh?
If you're self-conscious about your laughter, you aren't really in a frame
of mind to enjoy the tickling which causes it.

Be free. Express your joy. That's one of the main
reasons I love tickling so much.
We live our lives disguised by an assortment of different masks.
A mask for work. A mask for this and that. But when you're tickled, it doesn't matter who you are, you have to be genuine.
Tickling elicits an honest reaction.

are you satisfied with your laugh?

Yes. Because it's mine. Sure there are times when I might wish I were laughing less so as not to get all out of breath and such. But, I can still have fun getting to that point! :D

I like that it changes all the time, except when it gets loud and almost shrieky
:blush:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back