• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Armpit Tickling (anyone agree?)

WOOHOO! Underarm LOVERS UNITE

Sigh! :D

Underarms..... My favorite place to tickle and be tickled!!!! (Course I have one other favorite place to be tickled... but that spot is so close to my underarms that I can call them a team or a unit!)

Just being around ya'll makes me OH SO HAPPY!

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Who would love to experience what MIMI experienced!!!!! :yowzer: :blush:

Underarm Tickling

Oh My God, My Underarms Are My Weak Spot. I Go So Crazy When Im Tickled There. I Love Tickling, But Tickle Me There And You Got Youself A Crazy Girl. I Am A Fan Of Upper Body Tickling And Love To Tickle A Very Ticklish Underarm. It Is Such A Awesome Place To Tickle.:veryhappy

suave

Excellent! I'm definately not alone on this subject then. Now all I need is a girl who understands how erotic this is and I'm set for life. Are there any canadian ladies here or conventions or something??

Armpits, Etc...

Under the arms IS a grand spot to visit, but I'm of the school of thought that says if it's ticklish, it's good! Behind the knees, the ribs, toes, tummy, hips, ankles... Anywhere (and everywhere <eg>) that ellicits that lovely laughter is a place to be appreciated like treasure. MAN, are we a lucky bunch to have this group!

Life is good!:veryhappy

I have to say something here!

I agree with Danorama about old school tickling..lol. It's delightful to get any spot, but...

As a ticklee, is there much pleasure beyond getting that offensive finger trapped under your arm whilst trying to protect that delicate area...and just feeling it wiggle and wiggle and wiggle and wiggle.Then to feel your tickler trap your arm closed over it so there is no pulling away...grrrrrrrrr...that little wiggly worm of a finger can bring me to tears of laughter. Raucus laughter that just won't stop!

Ahhh....ain't life sweet? :p
Joby

I am with you all the way!

I know exactly how you feel! I have been attracted to female armpits since i was four years old. I am now sixteen and my fetish has been growing steadily. I was so relieved to find that there were others like myself and that i was not alone. this place is full of warm caring people who know what it is like. Be grateful you are an adult though! i have just as strong a fetish as any single one of you, but i cannot do a thing about it. i can't buy videos because i live at home, i can't go to gatherings, i can't subscribe to paysites. I can do nothing but wait and hang on until I can do these things. So, if I've helped any great. if not, then oh well. God Bless America and God Bless all the members of the TMF!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back