• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Artists/bands/performers that instantly make you turn off the radio.

Another vote for Nickelback. They are exactly what is wrong with "music" these days. I would pay good money to arrange an MMA style meeting between myself and their lead singer.

Anything by Robyn. I can't stand her, ever.
Not just her songs, but also the way she weasles her way back into the media spotlight if she thinks she's been off the radar for more than five seconds.

Right now it's this song:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vMRgEFUAsYQ?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vMRgEFUAsYQ?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Any music that it's clear to see no-one put any effort into making. Anything by one of those annoyingly chirpy girlbands or incessantly breathy boybands. Most punk music. You can talk about how it influenced political movements, but in the end overdriven guitar and lots of screaming requires no more effort than dubstep to make. And last of all, any music that makes me feel nothing at all.

Duh creed sucks but also
Staind
Linkin Park
Justin Beiber
Drake
Anyone ever considered a Disney star except Justin timberlake. He's alright sometimes.
Anything metal
Any of those pop rock boy bands like good Charlotte or simple plan from like 10 years ago
Avril Lavigne
will Smith or anyone related to him
Taylor Swift (is everyone tone deaf or am I the only one that can tell she's always flat?))
Madonna
And nicki minaj is starting to get hella annoying

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back