• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

As The New Year Approaches, Trouble Begins

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With situations slowing down aound Ross's business life as one year was headed into the next, Kayley tried to appeal to Ross that he finally take some time off.

The previous year's drama of the lawsuit with Borgier, Ross's starting his "hidden companies.
Ross and Kayley going at it far more than they ever had, and other things, had exhausted the couple out, especially Ross with his health issues.

Ross and Kayley took a week long trip to Vegas between Chriistmas and New Years, but Kayley knew that Ross would be on his cell phone often with his business discussions.

"Please no starting any new companies this week. Keep anything to small and minor
Kayley appealed.

Ross and Kayley were having a good, restful time in Vegas, but Ross's health was taking a turn for the worst The migraines he had been getting, which had abated for a while, had come back.

While Ross was on the trip, he called his doctors , and made appointments to try and deal with the problems in the first week of January

While he was in Vegas, Riss won $10,000 virtual pennies for him, at Crap, blackjack and slots.

On the night that Ross got home, he really deteriorated. He was coughing, and his head hurt nearly constantly.

When Ross went to the Doctor the next day, he had a high fever of 103, and the doctor put Ross in the hospital as a "precaution"

Ross was very weak. and Kayley could not even enter the room he was in.

She picked up the phone outside Ross's room.

"How do you feel" Kayley said to Ross.

"Just fucking peachy, teacher 103 fever, my throat hurts and burns, and I have no energy" Ross shot back.

"Maybe you should call in sick for a week so you can watch the office" Ross said.

"Fuck the office., Vic runs it, besides I have to go back to my real job. You just get better, and when you are ready, you will go back to work" Kayley said.

They had Ross on every cold med and antibiotic needed. He alternated between being up for 24 hours to sleeping for three days. His Stomach hurt.

Two days later,. Ross took a turn for the worst again.

"Kayley your husband is in critical condition. Anything is possible" The Doctors said.

Ross had developed an infection, and was slipping in and out of consciousness.

Four days after Ross first went unconscious, he opened his eyes. Ross's fever had gone down, and he was getting rid of the bodily fluids that were causing the infection.

Ross whispered "Kayley"

Kayley went to the phone with tears in her eyes

"Ross, you're going to get out of here" Kayley said.

Ten days after Ross had entered the hospital, Ross had improved enough for Kayley to visit him with a mask and gloves on.

"Dont you dare do that to me again Mister CEO. you scared the shit out of me" Kayley said, crying .,

"I'm going to be around for a while to drive you crazy like I always do, teacher" Ross said with a snicker.

Several days later, Ross was able to go home.

"Private duty nurse at home to watch him for one month. He can so some work at home, but no office. Any trouble, come to see me right away" the Doctor said.

Kayley took Ross home, and put him in the office room in a hospital room, with a nurse.

"Make sure this one does not work too hard" Kayley said.

The next day , Kayley went back to work. Ross called the office a couple of times but tried to rest.

When Kayley got home, Ross said.

"I almost died, you almost were rid of me"Ross said.,

"Stop it. I never want to be rid of you. Until dealh do us part , remember? I dont plan for that to be now" Kayley said.

As the month went on, Ross planned to buy and cultivate two new companies, but nothing big.

Ross scare with his health had maybe awakened him to his mortality.

"Oh, Ross still wanted to do every big business deal he could find.

Yet, he was thinking about consequences now more than he ever had in the past.

As time went on, Ross wanted to focus on Fritz and Steve. He knew he could do deals with them The question was.. how much and how many? Ross also wanted to take a break from Bruce and Roy as Ross recovered.

It seemed like Ross's serious health issues may have changed Ross as a person, and as a businessman.

Would the change in Ross be permanent or long term,. or when Ross fully recovered, would he revert back to his almost obsession of doing non stop mega deals?

That remained to be seen.

Last edited:
Nothing like serious illness to change one's outlook on life and show what's really important. :D

Exactly, mila.

Hopefully such will do that for Ross.

There will be more to come soon, within the next 24 hours.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back