• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian lee in nyc...looking to get tickled

NY ler

3rd Level Red Feather
This girl that i know and used to tickle,whos beyond ticklish is in need for cash and is willing to get tied and tickled..she is 26 and super petite...4'8 80lbs..anyone interested pm me.

I just suggested to her that I could help her with her financial situation..nothing else.

Is she interested in modeling for videos, or is she only interested in session work?

I need to see a pic of this girl. 4'8 and 80 pounds. She's gotta be like the most petite girl on earth.

Maybe she doesn't want her pic for the world to see on a fetish forum, ever thought about that??

Dj..it simply takes a little bit of reading. Reread my first message. later chode.

As long as she's ticklish, why is it important what she looks like? :manicd:

65, armpit hair, warts on her skin...but hey, if she's ticklish. Do you buy clips without a single preview pic? Come on, you know you have no point.

And you should know me well enough to know when I am joking :p

Oh dear... I read it.. and what the fuck does it tell me? It tells me no one is going to respond to a thread like this. Post a pic or stop teasing our cocks..
Useless..

Wow, I think we've found the horniest person here.

take it easy everyone asian and petite that would be some nice tickling fun for me if her feet were ticklish and she was here in chicago so just chill a bit and be nice.

With her face cut off she's down to what, 78 pounds??

In the future please refrain from using the word "cock" and "useless" in the same post. ;) This gal will probably 'lee for a couple of cheeseburgers or a nice plate of pasta anyway! Does she have like ginormous boobs @ 4' 8'' and 80#'s? 0:

Pay extra for verbal abuse? (Probably don't need to google "chode"...)

Why doesn't she put up an add here herself?

One of the few/most relevant points :p Otherwise it does smack of pimping... Even if NYLer is sincere about helping a friend.

Unless individuals like the following cause a bit of "filtering" to be necessary :illogical whether or not she's not a ticklephile...

(Bodyguard might be helpful too since *I could probably pick her up...)

Just post the fucking picture and lets not all play guesswork for christs sake. Stop tickling our balls...
Then how the hell is anyone going to go and do a session with someone they have never seen?
Of course I thought of it you chode.
Oh dear... I read it.. and what the fuck does it tell me? It tells me no one is going to respond to a thread like this. Post a pic or stop teasing our cocks..
Useless..

I've hung up on guys for less than a fragment of ONE of these sentences... :rolleyes:

You need a picture and/or IP address for this character,
just to make sure you keep him FARRRRR away from your friend, if that's what she is...

Friends don't let friends get pawed by
(horny, yes, it's likely :shock: )

"fucking hell useless balls & cock chodes for crissakes"

Hey, I'm just quoting... :facepalm:

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back