• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian(mostly jap) tickling website link

wow

asianfeetickler said:
URL: http://www.kusuguri.jp/index_home.htm

This is the site ???? made for himself and the video he made in ticklejapan time and presently. (except the endurance contest thing). It doesn't ahve clips as far as I know, but it got some nice preview for M/M F/M M/F and even comic

*By the way, when you get to this site click "DVD/Video" to see the pic

<b>Update</b>
Oct 8: new F/MF and F/M video is out for those who is interested. Also, for those who has seen "[TK] Asian - Hell of japanese tickling 64.rm" the FULL video is on sell again. Even some F/self and tickling interview is out

he still makes the best ever created. why doesn't he export to the USA???? he'd make a ton of money. Or at least put them up at clips for sale!

ticklevids said:
he still makes the best ever created. why doesn't he export to the USA???? he'd make a ton of money. Or at least put them up at clips for sale!

Maybe he is making enough off the jap??

asianfeetickler said:
URL: http://www.baby-baby-baby.com

This is another japanese video site, it is frequently updated. It does have clips in mov format, it may be hard to download the clips, which it is all on the site really. If you have trouble downloading the clips come find me. Note: (Hotmail is easier than private messages but I will try to remember to check both). This is where all the OLD ticklejapan videos are sold I think, so it got some awesome clips

Hi - I just found this site, and wanted to know if it's still active. All the clips are down, and when I emailed them about ordering some of their tickling vids, I got no response. It says they respond to international orders every day by email. At the bottom of the page, it says 'Copyright 1999-2003'.

Any idea if this site is still being maintained? There's two Matsuhita compilation DVDs - DMKS-002 and DMKS-003 that I would love to order!

tikkler said:
Hi - I just found this site, and wanted to know if it's still active. All the clips are down, and when I emailed them about ordering some of their tickling vids, I got no response. It says they respond to international orders every day by email. At the bottom of the page, it says 'Copyright 1999-2003'.

Any idea if this site is still being maintained? There's two Matsuhita compilation DVDs - DMKS-002 and DMKS-003 that I would love to order!

yeah,m it is definitely there still....don't know about ordering though..but do know that most of the tickling vids here are now being sold @ fetish-world

OK, got some answers. Baby-baby-baby.com does not sell overseas at the moment. On the other hand, their Japanese page, unlike the English page, has more DVDs and movie links that work.

If you see a tape/DVD there that's not available at Fetish World, try writing to the manager at office21, a major Japanese retailer (www.office21.gr.jp). His name is Ito Matsuo, and his email is: [email protected].

He can pretty much find anything you want from most labels, but the price is high. You can pay by credit card and he will send the package via EMS airmail (takes about 4 days to the US). If you're planning on buying in bulk, I think you can buy an office21 membership that will discount your vids. Happy hunting!

I wanted to resurrect this thread.
because I find it very useful.

and can stand some updating

hummm this is a pay site?

well have you ever bought anything from here?

I am always cautious about spending my money.

what did you think of their videos?
:imouttahe

has anyone already bought videos from fetish-world.jp ? if so, did it work out good without any problems ?

are there any downloadable clips from fetish-world.jp ??

Anyone?

I would like to buy some sole tickling vids..

nobody bought anything from there...you gotta order the dvd, no downloadable clips sadly.

and btw this is a 3 years old thread...good lord X_X

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back