• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask me anything Take 2

ikaiyoo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
ok since I only got like 7 questions the last time I did this I figured I would try this again... here is your chance to ask me anything at all you possibly could want I will answer any question to the best of my ability or look up the answer and cheat. Go for it.

Well that is a good question.

Pi is the mathematical constant that represent the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter.

usually it is expressed as 3.14 but so far has been pr oven infinite to its end

Took out the places to pi because as informitive it was took up too much space

Interesting fact in Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy the number 42 is sometimes believed to be the place in pi where the number 69 first occurs, which is true.

Last edited:
K thanks.

Could you explain Planck's constant?

Planks Constant is the proportionality constant between the energy of a photon and the frequency of its electromagnetic wave. It was discovered by Max Planck one of the founders of Quantum Physics

Honestly I hate her. I hate her show. I think her viewpoints are offbase and she is extremely biased about the subjects she reports. She is a sensationalist reporter who doesnt give a rats ass about reporting news just getting her fatass all over my TV and keeping her ratings up.

What would you do if I stuck gum in your hair?

You mean besides get the gum out?

Well once the gum was out of my hair... I would pin you down and slowly trace my #4 rigger oil brush around your bellybutton untill you couldnt beg me to stop anymore.

I would wonder how the hell you fazed that pillow through a closed and locked door.

i would still be wondering how the hell you found where i lived lol

Do you realize that this might be why no one asks you questions? lol You're answers are no fun at all.

oh come on I am messing with you

If you showed up at my door I would let you in... if you hit me with a pillow i would tickle you.

I know that :p I'm just teasin ya

Do you find that you frequently take things just a little too seriously? :p

only when I havent slept.... and i am in the middle of working and playing at the same time lol

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back