• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Something....If you dare!

How was your day today? :D

I met Barb who works at the post office. Gave her a great big smile and handed her my license so I could get a package waiting for me. Barb must have missed her lunch, cuz she wasn't friendly. She also walks in slow motion, and while she was "in the back finding my package", a very long line of angry post office patrons piled up behind me.
When our transaction was over, I wished her a pleasant day. I was just thankful to get out of there. I still love the post office more than the registry of motor vehicles. I've rather do 200 loads of laundry than renew my driver's license at the DMV.

How was your day? :rainbowbounce:

A rebirthing is where you begin your life anew from whatever personal problems or tramas you've had to overcome in order to go on living...

Wow. Congratulations. Personal problems AND traumas.......as in multiple? Glad you are starting life a new man. :congrats:

It would be nice to see you posting here again...............................

especially on YOUR BIRTHDAY.

:hbday::boogie::cheer::hbday::blowkiss::hbday:

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back