• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
So...when are we goin' to Gino's Motha Fuckin' East, my friend? :D

whenever you like to, or whenever you decide to get to Chi

How are you Natural. Been a while. Thought I would stop by and say hello. How was you weekend? Did you have an awesome time?

Yush I had an awesome time, matter of fact, still going thru party withdrawal

Who was the first person you started talking to on TMF? :D

the first person actually was Mimi, who loved giving me funny nicknames

hey natural, think we'll get to hang out a little more at nest next year?

absolutely

You know.....this exact time last week we were in Bella's living room having fun. Where did the time go?

What was the first munch or gathering you went to? :)

I went to the Michigan gathering first

You know.....this exact time last week we were in Bella's living room having fun. Where did the time go?

man, wish I can go back in time...that was too much fun...still going thru withdrawals...oh well, the countdown to Albany should go by fast

What were your first impressions of TMF when you first joined? How have they changed since then?

I thought this was one crazy place with a bunch of crazy characters...turns out I was right, and I am one of those crazy characters

Then where are the straight jackets and the little men in white coats? :scared:

well, that's the difference between us and crazy people... the crazies need the coats and doctors/psychiatrists and such...we don't, because though the insanity, we know what the hell we're doing...for the most part...LOL

What's your favorite Thanksgiving memory? :D

last year, when the first time in like 15 years all 17 of us were here together, which has been hard to do because of the things each other had to do...it was special...this year will make two years in a row this happens...strange

I like big thick pan fried pork chops. Do you like pan fried pork chops?

Do you think you could ever get into the habit of dating nuns?

no, cant say that I can

How'd you choose your screenname?

it comes from two sources..one is my skills so good, it just comes naturally, and 2), because from my favorite wrestler, the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair... when I was in high school, I used to dress, act, and do everything like him, and everyone gave me that nickname...watch this clip

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iy-LQH8N6Ug&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iy-LQH8N6Ug&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I like big thick pan fried pork chops. Do you like pan fried pork chops?

I do, and I can make good smothered pork chops

If you were one of two people left on this earth, and the other was the same sex as you; would you go gay?

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back