• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Subtle Feather anything.....please :D

Why are weddings so expensive?

Good question.

They are so expensive because demand exceeds supply. The amount of places that can hold a lot of people, have a liquor license, and are otherwise prepared for a wedding party is relatively few. Add to that that pretty much everyone wants to get married in warm weather and you further restrict the number of days that a wedding-suitable venue is available.

Since there isn't enough supply for a serious price competition, most wedding venues can charge whatever they like, comfortable in the knowledge that they will fill their calendars regardless of price.

If you were the guy in your sig pic, could you outrun the bus? And what would you do in those seconds after?

If you were the guy in your sig pic, could you outrun the bus? And what would you do in those seconds after?

Sorry, I was away for a few days. To answer your question, I think it is unlikely that I would have outrun the bus in the same situation, therefore I choose not to contemplate the seconds after!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back