• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

at a xmas party...

cowboyswin

A few years ago, my wife and I went to a friends house for a xmas party. Big house, tons of people there, lots of noise and chaos...lots of drinking, etc. My wife had had her share and i could tell she was feeling loose and relaxed. There was a guy there who used to work with her, and i know this guy had a thing for her somewhat. She had talked to me about him before, told me about some of their conversations...it was harmless flirting and we just laughed about it, but he was there and had on a couple of occasions, sat down next to her and had even gotten her a mixed drink once. Anyway, i had gotten up to get some food and when i came back, he was sitting next to her on the couch where i had been. My wife was wearing black heels that night that had straps that exposed her entire instep and she was sitting with her one leg crossed over the other, her foot just dangling in the air on his side and as they talked, i watched his hand move down to her foot and with his finger just lightly tickle her instep as they talked. She moved at first, but she didn't tell him to stop. They just kept talking and laughing. Neither one of them saw me and i just stood and watched her talk with him while he touched my wifes foot a few more times. He was very discreet and as much as was going on at this party, no one else was watching...but i was, and it was hot as hell. I "walked in on them" as they were still talking and laughing and it was casual, i don't think he knew that i saw, but my wife did, and she just looked up at me with that wicked smile of hers. She loves to tease other men. Me and her little footboy that night...

Very nice story thanks for sharing it. Wish you had more stories of you or someone else tickling your wife.

Cool story, hopefully she was punished properly when you got home.....

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back