• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Atlanta Braves Tim Hudson Out For Season With Fractured Ankle..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
My Braves suffered a gruesome injury to one of their mainstays tonight, not to mention it happened to one of the best pitchers, and people, in baseball..

As baseball fans know, the Braves are in NY this week, and I was watching Mets V Braves tonight, when, in the 8th inning, with a big lead, Braves mainstay starter Tim Hudson, suffered a severe leg injury when he was spiked while covering a play at first base.

When I first saw the play, and where he was hit, I thought maybe, ruptured Achillies Tendon. It turns out, just as bad, if not worse. Fractured Ankle. Hudson is out for the year, will need surgery, and considering his age, and contract status, being a free agent at what will be age 38, his career has to be in doubt.

I hope and pray that Hudson can come back and be productive after he recovers from his operation.

For the Braves this year, with a current large lead in the NL East, Hudson's injury is a major problem, not only for the pitcher he is, and for his veteran leadership, but also that the Braves have little other experience in their rotation, especially when it comes to the playoffs.

I'm thinking Braves GM Frank Wren will be making a deal for a starting pitcher before the trade deadline next week.

What a terrible blow.

Very sad for the Braves and their fans.:(

But why weren't you at Citifield instead of watching from home?

mils, I don't go usually more than once or twice a year, it's expensive, and I was already there once this year, in May.

I'm relieved I wasn't there. . Watching Hudson get hurt on TV was bad enough. What a terrible injury!

I expect the Braves to get into the Cliff Lee sweepstakes now.

It didn't happen with Cliff Lee before the trade deadline, and I doubt they will.

Trade deadline is BS anyway...they can still get him under waiver wires and other things....Braves only flaw is their starting pitching....the bullpen is phenomenal....that lineup when healthy is the best in baseball.

All they need is a solid rotation. A lot of young guys and now that Hudson is done...they need a veteran presence for that rotation. Cliff Lee would be a good choice if they can make it happen which would require my Phillies to come down a tad on their high price.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back