• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attack in Miami called "Zombie" attack

CellarDweller

3rd Level Orange Feather
Real-life zombie attack? Naked man killed by police as he tried to eat his victim's face

By Michael Santo

A strange assault off of Miami, Fla.'s MacArthur Causeway forced a police officer to open fire, killing one man and leaving the dead perpetrator's victim injured and hospitalized.

Miami city police said the "straight out of a horror movie" incident began on Saturday afternoon at about 2 p.m. EDT when an officer responded to reports of two men fighting in the bike path of the Biscayne Boulevard off-ramp, alongside the Miami Herald's parking garage. The Herald got a good view of the incident, and according to the paper, the officer observed a naked man eating, yes eating, another man's face.

As opposed to being related to zombies or zombie movies / television shows, this is more likely to be the result of mental illness, or perhaps drugs. Still, we are sure that fans of "The Walking Dead" are sure to take notice.

The officer reportedly saw the naked man chewing on another man’s face (also naked), and issued a command via his loud speaker for him to back away. However, the man did not halt his attack, but instead "growled" at police and returned to eating.

http://www.huliq.com/3257/real-life-zombie-attack-naked-man-killed-police-he-tried-eat-his-victims-face-video

Authorities are saying that the man that was shot and killed may have been using "bath salts" which contain similiar chemicals to PCP.

Just a warning, the article is only one page long, but there is a pic on page two that is definitely NSFW. You dont' have to click to go to page two in order to read the article, but if you do, the image is of two naked men face down on the ground. You can see the one man's forehead is completely chewed up. You may not want to go to that page.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/05/rudy_eugene_the_miami_zombie_w.php

I heard about that and was utterly shocked! It's so crazy how stuff like that can actually happen!

So...has the victim been reanimated yet? o_O That's so bizarre...the growl and everything. I wonder if the dude's been using the bath salts while watching said show?

I wonder what's been going through the minds of the witnesses/police?

It was pretty freaky to read about.

There is another pic circulating around the 'net, unverified of the victim, that is very graphic. I won't post the pic or link here, but you can find it by doing a Google image search of: Miami Zombie attack victim.

I'm just glad that the attacker wasn't a member here, as I wouldn't want him chiming in on the "Favorite Foods"-thread.

Do you suppose they'll do an autopsy on the maniac? I want to know what it was he was on so we can push to have that shit outlawed. I'm hearing bath salts or possibly LSD. Both are already illegal where I live. I've done the later when i was much younger, but eating someone's face off never came to mind.

So all this time we thought it was voodoo or radiation from outer space or 245-trioxin that turned people into zombies, and it turns out its bath salts? nope, didnt see that coming.......

I'm just glad that the attacker wasn't a member here, as I wouldn't want him chiming in on the "Favorite Foods"-thread.

:lol :lol :lol

Do you suppose they'll do an autopsy on the maniac? I want to know what it was he was on so we can push to have that shit outlawed. I'm hearing bath salts or possibly LSD. Both are already illegal where I live. I've done the later when i was much younger, but eating someone's face off never came to mind.

I would assume they have to, especially since an asault took place.

So all this time we thought it was voodoo or radiation from outer space or 245-trioxin that turned people into zombies, and it turns out its bath salts? nope, didnt see that coming.......

If something like that ever did go down, it'd probably be something as equally ridiculous and unimaginable that sets things in motion.

This is what doing shit like PCP, horse steroids, and other shit will DO TO A PERSON people.

Last edited:
Actually it's a Pyrovalerone derivative called "Bath Salts."

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back