• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attempted Attack, Redo, And, Distraction.,

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
While Ross knew that he had to try to focus on the day to day approval of work at RossShell, something happened that he could not control,.

An "Outer Client" of Timothy's who Tim had recommended to Ross, was extremely unhappy with the quality of his work, and called Ross directly to tell Ross so, in some not so nice words.

Ross's choices, fix the project himself, or be sued on multiple counts.

Ross studied the project, saw that it was not completed correctly, and fired the account manager who was responsible.

Yet firing the account manager did not solve Ross's problem of how to fix the problem.

Ross went home one night , and laid the problem out.

"Kale, we have an unusual situation. An account manager who was working on a client that Tim referred to me, completely screwed up a project. I read the project myself, and the client was one hundred percent right. I fired the guy responsible, but it does not solve my problem. I may be putting in a few more hours than usual,. I hope you understand" Ross said quietly

Kayley kissed Ross "Of course. This very rarely happens. Fix the project, and see if you can save the account, and then hire a new guy to replace the one you fired First things first"

Ross felt like "The walls were closing in"

Screwing up the project and having to fix it, was something that had happened to Ross and at RossShell a thousand times before.

Yet, the Tazzio situation was becoming nastier and nastier by the day.

Alan Hell and Tom from Philadelphia, told Ross that this time, Ross might just not be able to "brush it off to a rant by crazy Tazzio" This time, it could be real trouble.

Ross , in spite of his distraction, and his pain, managed to have sex with Kayley enough to keep from fighting with her.

This time, because of the trouble Ross was having at RossShell, he could not think of just running off to OKC to clear his head. This time, Ross had to "Stay put" and face the music.

The unhappy client did not give Ross a "Deadline" to have the work done. Rather, the client just wanted the work done right.

Ross was having a very troublesome time, although thankfully not with Kayley.

The question was. Would the fallout and pressure on Ross from the Tazzio problems, and the unexpected needed fix of the problem at RossShell eventually fallout on to Ross and Kayley's relationship?

That would be seen.

Screwing up the project and having to fix it, was something that had happened to Ross and at RossShell a thousand times before.

Yet, the Tazzio situation was becoming nastier and nastier by the day.
Murphy's Law in operation. Something unusual goes wrong exactly when it will cause the most aggravation (because you are trying to concentrate on something else).

Exactly.

Just so you know,. "The Real T" while he will probably be gotten rid of, is worse than ever.

Thus, I may put a combination of unexpected business problems, along with Ross fighting with Tazzio, and suits, in the near future stories.

You have always seemed to like that, so let's try it.

More to come hopefully by tomorrow, as the author is also battling headaches, and fatigue through all of this

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back