• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attraction??

What attracts you most to a ticklee??

• Looks

Votes: 37 35.2%
  • Personality

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Ticklishness

Votes: 44 41.9%
  • Your feelings to ticklee i.e. revenge, hatred

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
All you need is one ticklish spot...and your set for a couple hours:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: , what else is there to worry about?

Wow... guess I'm old fashion already for pickin' personality.

Man.. if my guy friends knew I picked that one I'd never stop hearing it. Doh. I just typed that, didn't I? :)

DK

Last edited:

Well personality is a must. A girl with no personality is no fun to tickle.
Looks..... I supose real beauty is on the inside but good looks on the outside do help.
And ticklishness is a must. :firedevil

Ehh....

This is tough. Personality is a must because that's the main part of tickling--a girl who isn't bitchy. Looks is important...because of the body parts to tickle...gEez!!! I'll take all!!!!
..........I wish.
DLK

Interesting question, but I think I'd have to say looks. For me, there is a sexual aspect to tickling, so I have to be attracted to her or I'm not interested at all.

At the same time, she has to be ticklish, but then again, I like to believe all attractive women are ticklish (a little healthy self-delusion never hurt anyone.)

As far as personality goes, I like to tickle all types, shy & demure to totally bitchy.

My feelings toward the ticklee can vary, there is a lot to be said for tickling just for the sake of tickling!

I would have more fun with a plain girl who was insanely ticklish, than I would with a stunningly pretty girl who was not ticklish.

Nuff said.

Most attractive in a ticklee? That would definately be ticklishness. But if I wanted any kind of real relationship, friend or girlfriend, Personality would be number 1 for me.

I don't really know how too answer that? I'd go for the top three. Revenge is not my style.

I vote ticklishness.
If you've got that you already got personality [mosty likely]

Looks help, but it's personality for me. If you're super-pretty, but I can't hold a conversation with you for more than 5 seconds, it's not worth the trouble.

personality.. because for one, a girl with a good personality makes her prettier than bad personality girls, and i like to tickle people i like, whether it be as friends, as family, as more than friends, or just as a person, so if she's bitchy, that makes her look ugly, and it's just not the kind of girl i like to tickle...

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back