• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attractive, Young Couple Seeks Ticklish SWF 21-30

alphafoot

Hi. My name is Marc and my girlfriend and I are very much into tickling, but have only had fun with each other up until now. We are looking to extend our tickling fun to include SWF's 21-30 who are interested in just tickling (i.e., not looking for anything sexually related). We'd love to play tickle games and tickle the hell out of you and let you gang up on me w/my girlfriend.

We are both in our mid 20's and are college-educated, white collar professionals. I am 5'11 w/blonde hair and blue eyes. My girl friend is 5'6 with mid/long brown hair and brown eyes. We're both in good shape and work-out on a consistent basis.

We both live relatively close to the Philadelphia area and are looking for interested, attractive SINGLE females (please no wives, we're not looking to mess w/anyone's marriage) who live within an hour or so of Philly. Again, this is strictly for tickling and fun, nothing sexual is expected or desired.

If you're interested, email me at: [email protected] and we'll talk more and take it from there! Feel free to send a pic, if you have one.

Hope to hear from you soon...

-M

Hello

I had to answer your thread to see if you may be interested in a male tickler joining you in tickling your girlfriend, I am not looking for sex either with anyones wife or girlfriend just plain old tickling fun. I can travel and have been to the Phildelphia area often. I especially love ticklish feet on women, if you are interested in another male joining you in tickling her let me know. I anxiously await your reply, you can e-mail me directly at [email protected]

TTD,

Would it be possible to get a pic of you both sent to my Yahoo account? The girlfriend is having, well, cold feet (excuse the pun) about doing this in general and even more so w/another couple, as opposed to just another woman. I'm thinking that her being able to your pics may help her some.

I'm working it bro, but if she's having second thoughts, I'm not going to push her. If you can send the pic(s) it could help the cause.

Thanks man.

alpha

alphafoot said:
TTD,

Would it be possible to get a pic of you both sent to my Yahoo account? The girlfriend is having, well, cold feet (excuse the pun) about doing this in general and even more so w/another couple, as opposed to just another woman. I'm thinking that her being able to your pics may help her some.

I'm working it bro, but if she's having second thoughts, I'm not going to push her. If you can send the pic(s) it could help the cause.

Thanks man.

In the SBG thread, there is a group picture taken at a resturant.
Pretty much in the middle are myself and shygirl. I am the only man there with a shaved head and shygirl is to my right.
That is the only pic on line or available at this time of us both.
In a few days or so, I will be getting a digital camera(finally) and will have a pic available to send you. Until then, that is the best I can do bro.

TTD

alphafoot said:
TTD,

Thanks man.

Here is where the thread is, the group pic is in this thread.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24079&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

TTD

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back