• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bad Luck... Good Pose

Very cute sketch. And more of the same please, only with feathers and laughter!

Thats a good picture. One of the best I've seen from the other artists here. Good work. :)

You said you were going to collect our work. I have 2 questions, and several comments.

Why do you want to do this? And, several groups have already done the same, why do we need another one? To be honest, such groups take attention and traffic away from our groups, not give us more. If they're attention is diverted to a site/group that has everyone's work or aims to collect it, then theres no need to go to the actual artist's site/group anymore. Sites/groups in the past that have done this have profited unfairly because of this in one way or another, at the artists' expense. The only difference between what you plan to do and what they have done is that your actually asking for permission to do this (or at least it seems like you will).

I just don't see the point in having yet another group of this nature. If its to generate traffic and gain members or awareness, well to be honest, that only benefits you, not everyone else. Sure, they might see my artwork there and some might want to go to my site to see more. But chances are, they already have. And if they can get their material all in one place, then it only feeds they're laziness and unresponsiveness. This has more downsides than people are willing to admit or realize. Sure its a nice tribute idea, but at what cost to us?

Thank you for hearing me out at least. Theres no doubt this will get responses other than your own, but oh well I guess. I just wanted to know what you think of this very real problem yahoo groups inparticular are facing, whether they know it or not or take it seriously or not.

- Damien

I am rather impressed by it myself. I'd definitely place his artistic ability/skill/talent in the top 5 (anime artists we have here) just by this picture alone. :)

Unfortunitely, I haven't seen all of his artwork, so I can't really render a complete opinion.

- Damien

HisDivineShadow said:
Sketch KAWAIIIIIII!!!

Oh, and TheChoosenSaiyan, in your sig: HEERO YUY Just a heads up.

isnt 'hiro yuy' how you would write it in japanese...kinda?
maybe thats what choosensaiyan meant- i dunno.

nice sketch :D like to see her get tickled though ^

aphrael said:

isnt 'hiro yuy' how you would write it in japanese...kinda?
maybe thats what choosensaiyan meant- i dunno.

If that was true, according to how "I" sounds in Japanese, it would be pronounced HI-ro Yuy.

Once again, sketch KAWAII!!!!!

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back