• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baltimore: Buzzing with tickling activity

lol... I had no idea you were from around here bondo. wow MD is becoming a cooler place to live by the minute. :cool2:

My father worked in Cockeysville (the AAI company)!

First, the tickling commune isn't a beehive of participants. It's a small but expanding coterie of couples and singles whose perception of the fetish is described as (paraphrasing) "a civilized torment that opens the gateway to esctasy." This whole thing was pioneered (last year or in '06) by someone named Jayne Welles (Wells?), a "hot brunette who is so ticklish that touching her ribs or navel turns her into orgasmic jello-o. She claims to hate it but wears a string bikini at pool parties that appeared to be an open invitation." Exaggeration? I don't know and I never had the privilege of meeting Ms. Welles. Could be a sort of urban legend but everyone has validated her existence. One woman claimed that Ms. Welles lives in a "tall, ivory-colored apartment building that's across the street from what used to be the Towson Theatre (now a shelter for live bands). She's always sunbathing though she's working as a waitress at one of the sports bars. Makes a handsome living on tips. Someone said she used to dance at Chaos but that's total b.s. She's more Millstream quality." (?)

I was introduced to a member of the "group" when word circulated that I was organizing a "tickle torment video." This was in the speculative stage when I was learning more about the technology. I think a teacher from UMBC (in charge of the Audio/Visual apparatus) spread the word. Anyway, the group wanted to know if my interest was cursory (only for the profit) or sincere. I showed them some photos and two of my published articles on the fetish. We clicked. They're still "pretty inhibited" about their practices because "people still regard the fetish as a freakshow. The public has been exposed to S&M and all the dark stuff but tickling? Zip. But, perhaps next year, we'll be a lot more open about our thing. Maybe we'll even buy some ads in the City paper though we don't want to make it sound like a wife-swapping club or whatever. Sometime in October, we'll [reconvene] at Kobe's on the Avenue and return to the usual spot next Spring. By the way, you want cozy? Take your tickling partner to the [ ] hotel at Fell's Point, it's so friggin' colonial. It's practically falling into the water but it's so 19th century and it's now where most of us wind-up. We like the Timonium hotel quarters but we followed Sarah's advice and she was right [about the Fell's Point hotel]. Just book your room at least one week in advance." The age group is generally 20 to early 30s but "we don't discriminate. If you're into it, we want to be there for you." They even recommended a genuine hotty for our video ("She's into it but video? Expect to shell-out some bucks.").

Okay, have to go back to work. Hope this proved helpful...

I knew a guy who worked for AAI. That was 20 years ago though.

I know the Recher Theater you're referring to. My band played out there a couple of years ago.

So who's the ticklish bombshell? I'll pay the big bucks to shoot with her if she;'s worth it.

Drop me an email sometime:
[email protected]

Hey, Bondo. You're in a band? I'd bet that vocation will be one hell of a draw. I promise to introduce the bombshell no later than next week (guaranteed sometime Wednesday through Friday; exclusive pix). There's a very vivacious brunette who is "totally into it." Drop me a email, I'll call her tomorrow; if she encouarges me to pass her number to you, so be it.

Holy shit lol. I have been in Baltimore MD all my life and i nvr knew anything about these hot spots. I have been like everywhere around this wonderful city and nvr once thought of it being a hot spot.

Btw love the joke about it being called the "Inner Harbor" haha.

Wow i will be thinking about all this while i walk the streets for now on.

How would i go about finding these lovly young ladies who want 2 experiment? just go 2 the hotel in whereever with the bar and they tlk about it freely?

Hey, Kuvanng...

While preparing our video, we assembled a cast of hot babes from the Baltimore residency. One experienced fetishist described the city "as fertile ground for tickle addicts." Matter of fact, a certain film director (whose sterling movies oscillate from B to A- budgets) makes an annual trek to Charm City to specifically mollify his obession with tickling (I was not at all aware of the existence of local "clubs" until he enlightened me. Apparently, they're located "somewhere downtown, not far from the harbor", though I've never explored these prospects. Then again, tickling is one among other fetishes that are practiced by the occupants). Sometimes, upon spotting a pretty woman, it's more often rewarding to be a very good listener; when the time is ripe, just spring the "news" about your personal intrigue with tickling. Much more often than not, she'll reply (paraphrasing) "I have no probelm with that...tell me (a lot) more...I've heard far worse...how intense?" It's not a big deal, you're not locked into a dark S&M fantasy or engaging in any sort of misogynic activity. Tickling is extremely erotic but, bottom line, harmless. It's not at all provocative or uncivil. By the way, "spots in the Essex area" are supposedly "quite popular with tickle aficionados, especially during the Fall." Timonium will not be a "hot spot" until next Spring. In regard to ladies who are indelibly linked to the fetish, drop me an email.

Heya spillane22,

Thank you for informing me. I live like right by the harbor lol wtf...

Gawd I am like excited haha. Woot go Charm City! I love it now lol. well I alrdy did but i rly love it now!!!

my sister just moved into Towson College, she's also the most ticklish person i know...:rotate:

lol well tell ur sister 2 look 4 me lol i will be looking 4 her.

sounds stalkerish... lol... U know what i mean though.

: )

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back