• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefeet Tickling and Light Giggling - NEW!

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
Here's a little clip that was shot just a few days ago (3/29/07). It features Kara who's getting her small size 6 bare feet tickled. The sad thing is, she's only a little ticklish her feet. Definitely not ticklish enough to release as a purchasable clip. So instead, I decided to do this little POV foot tickling clip exclusively for the people here at the Forum.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks!!

That was nice!! Actually I'd rather have a girl that was about that ticklish on her feet as opposed to one who is insanely ticklish. Rather have a "cute giggler" than a "screamer" anyday!!

I giggle like that when ym feet are ticklish ;) thanks for sharing that!

Is she going to be back for more serious tickling? Perhaps on that nice new rack of yours? By Amazon Amanda?

Yeah I agree with Storm Cat.
I really enjoyed that clip. I prefer girls that are that ticklish on their feet.

She looks adorable, head to toe. ;)
I too find light giggles and such more enjoyable than deafening screams and stuff, although I like that too!

Great clip.

well hmmm she sure is more strong willed than i would be..i wouldn't be able to just sit there for long and let someone tickle my feet like that...especially when the soles are turned facing up....i'm a giggler also...even my laughter is just intense giggles....i never scream...but i do fight lol..and that looked super hard to not want to fight or struggle or pull away after a bit..

isabeau said:
well hmmm she sure is more strong willed than i would be..i wouldn't be able to just sit there for long and let someone tickle my feet like that...especially when the soles are turned facing up....i'm a giggler also...even my laughter is just intense giggles....i never scream...but i do fight lol..and that looked super hard to not want to fight or struggle or pull away after a bit..

We had to do this scene a couple of times (not that I'm complainin') because even though she wasn't extremely ticklish on her feet, her natural reaction was to pull her feet away. I was finally able to get her to try really hard to not resist as much. :)

Big thanks....

....for wonderful little tickles!!! Thanks, SilverCherry!!! Love your work and thanks for thinking of us....thank her, too! :wavingguy

:Hyrdrogen Very enjoyable to me! She has a cute innocent beauty to her. Love the laugh! :xpulcy:

absolutey amazing, really cute and really somthing else, she gorgeous!!! and has really pretty feet!!! :tickle:

the question

she asked " i hope you guys in the tickling media forum are enjoying this " well simply stated , yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees ! really cute girl ! loved her cute little bare feet. she seemed very natural and real ! thanks silver cherry ! :wavingguy

Thank you all for the comments! :wavingguy I'm really happy you enjoyed this little clip.

I personally enjoyed that clip very much! If it were offered in a five minute format I would have bought it for sure. She's adorable! The perfect ticklee IMO. Now why don't ya get her back for some more sweet giggling?? You see the reactions and comments have been very good here. Anyway, thanks for the clip it was great!

chi_tickler_jon said:
I personally enjoyed that clip very much! If it were offered in a five minute format I would have bought it for sure. She's adorable! The perfect ticklee IMO. Now why don't ya get her back for some more sweet giggling?? You see the reactions and comments have been very good here. Anyway, thanks for the clip it was great!

I actually thought about tickling her more and releasing it as a purchasable clip with a note saying that she only giggles and is not extremely ticklish. I was sure that there would be people who would buy it. But then I thought......nahhhh. Besides, I really liked the idea of uploading a little freebie and having her mention the forum. I know it was only a short clip, but it's my way of saying thanks to everyone for their feedback and support. I'll definitely do more full length "light giggling foot tickling" clips though;)

Thank you again Chi!

jkb said:
Is she going to be back for more serious tickling? Perhaps on that nice new rack of yours? By Amazon Amanda?

I do have some harder tickling stuff with her. Mostly upperbody. It's not likely that Amazon Amanda will get to work with her. But then again, who knows. I do plan on working with Amazon Amanda in the not-too-distant future. And she will be tickling the bejeezus out of someone.

SilverCherry said:
Here's a little clip that was shot just a few days ago (3/29/07). It features Kara who's getting her small size 6 bare feet tickled. The sad thing is, she's only a little ticklish her feet. Definitely not ticklish enough to release as a purchasable clip. So instead, I decided to do this little POV foot tickling clip exclusively for the people here at the Forum.

Hope you enjoy!
Wow...she was awesome. Great clip!

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back