• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BBW tickling video script- you input wanted

DEFINATELY play some tickle games, like this lil piggie and wut have u, and foot smelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, gee, I don't know....

Maybe some horrible tickling of immobilized soles with evil implements of tickle torture???

Good luck, Tresbabes.

Oh, and while I'm scripting... some serious begging would be nice.

You could always make a game where she has to withhold a secret under duress of terrible tickling for a certain amount of time. Maybe a reward of a 15. min. massage vs. a penalty of 5 minutes of truly horrible tickling for keeping or revealing the secret.

I suspect I will no longer be invited to Tresbabes birthday party after these suggestions.

this little piggy !! definitely...get her to say it as you do the actions :)

Ok another female BBW both in pantyhose with the other gal doing the tickling, but that's just me talking ..

Hello,

Tre I would love to see your feet licked, toes sucked and nibbled, to the point where it tickles.

I would also love to see your master sit on your hips, with your arms strechted above your head or to the side of the bed which ever. He then ask you what the combination to the safe is. You of course as he tickles you try and hold out for as long as you can. But then he starts to lick your armpits and you just can't take it anymore so you tell him.

Lastly I would like to see your master bring you to orgams and just before you climax, he tickles the hell out of you! He does this over and over again, atleast 3 or 4 times before he lets you just enjoy you cum.

I think what you guys do is great and my new girlfriend is also thinking of doing the same thing with me. I going to show her how you guys do it, becuase I really like your work, and your drive to please others while enjoying yourself's!

Hats off to the both of you!!!!

some kind of interrogation maybe burglar and code to safe

Wow!! Interactive!! Thanks a lot man, because I think you've had a great idea to let the users ask you some kind of particular tickling they would prefer. My request may be nothing particular, i really liked the nude on bed and spreadeagled serie, exactly the same bondage, only the cam placed in front of the bed and at the same height of the bed. I like how she struggles, i don't like too much when the ticklee can't move a muscle, like in some other companies's vids...Sorry for my english and thank you very much

How about some POV shots, like with you straddling her hips like skulnbone7 said? Maybe the same thing face down, also. And if you're collecting implements, don't forget your sonic toothbrush (not for your teeth) LOL

The Domino Game

Start by assigning rankings of your lee's most ticklish spots from 1-6 (6 being the most ticklish).

Tie her spread eagle to the bed.

Draw dominoes from a bag. One of the numbers (of dots) represents minutes, the other, spot to be tickled.

Lee gets to choose which is which. Eg. If a 5-1 domino is drawn, and 1 is belly and 5 is feet, lee gets to decide if they want 1 minute of foot tickling, or 5 minutes of belly tickling.

Enjoy.

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back