• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be careful what you wish for - Part 4, Like mother, like daughter (ff/ff)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Part 1
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Part-1-A-ticklish-experience-for-Rosie-(F-F)

Part 2
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...t-you-wish-for-Part-2-Rosie%92s-revenge-(F-F)

Part 3
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-Jennie-gets-a-helping-hand-(f-f-ff-f-sexual)

Part 4
Around an hour after they left the landlords daughter tied to Jennie’s bed, Rosie and Jennie re-emerged, still naked. Jennie pulled the make-up stool towards the base of the bed and took a seat, facing Amy’s large soles. She blew lightly on them, causing Amy’s head to turn and her feet to twitch.

“What have you got to say for yourself?” Jennie asked sternly, blowing on Amy’s feet again.

“Mppphhhh” Amy responded, scrunching up her soles.

“Sorry, what was that?” Jennie mocked.

“MMMMPPPPHHHHH” Amy tried to respond again but louder.

“Maybe we should just let her go” Rosie responded, sounding concerned.

“MMPHHH” Amy tried to agree.

“So, you want to let the girl go who broke in, watched you be denied orgasm after orgasm before tickling you in between” Jennie said sternly.

“Well, since you put it like that, I suppose we can have a little bit of fun with her before releasing her” Rosie agreed before picking up a ball of string from the side table.

Rosie handed Jennie a long length of it. “Tie her big toes together like you did to me” Rosie instructed.

Jennie smiled before wrapping the string around her toes. Rosie took a long length of it before tying a loop and threading it around Amy’s little toe.

“MMMMPPPHHHHH” Amy protested upon feeling the ticklish sensation between her toes.

Jennie forced her feet back against the footboard and tied the string to the base. Rosie pulled Amy’s little toe slightly away from her foot before tying the other end of the string to the side of the footboard. Jennie smiled at Rosie as she watched her repeat the process to the other little toe.

“Now these feet aren’t going anywhere” Rosie joked to Jennie.

“MMMPPPPHHHHH” Amy protested again.

Rosie, slowly getting more and more into it, went to the kitchen to get a pair of scissors whilst Jennie slowly rubbed Amy’s bound feet. As she returned, she walked to the side of Amy and cut each shoulder strap of her dress before pulling the dress down to her ankles, revealing her freckled shoulders and white bra.

“It’s a shame we already spent ages tying her feet up, otherwise we could have just slipped the dress over her feet” Jennie joked. “I guess we will have to completely cut it off”.

“MMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH” Amy protested before Rosie snipped her way up the dress to the zip before whipping the dress from under her.

The two smiled at the sight of the semi naked ginger, bound to Jennie’s bed, her pale skin almost matched the colour of her underwear.

Jennie lifted up her hand and slowly dragged a single fingernail up and down Amy’s right arch.

“MMMPPHHH” Amy protested, her body quivering from the light tickle.

Rosie walked up to the top of the bed, leaning in and lightly tickling her nails in Amy’s armpits. She quickly stopped and looked at Jennie, looking disappointed before moving her fingernails over her ribs and sides, still no massive reactions from Amy.

“It looks like we will have to focus all of our attention on her cute little bum and massive feet” Jennie said, trying to make the most of it.

Rosie nodded and climbed on the bed, straddling Amy’s back, looking down the bed at Jennie. Just before they started their attack, Jennie heard the front door close. She quickly shot up off the stool, grabbing 2 lengths of nylon rope and hiding behind the door.

“WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?” a female voice said. “GET THE FUCK OFF HER”.

It was the landlord’s wife, a petite, pretty blonde lady walked through the door, dressed in a blue suit, white shirt and black flats. Her face red with rage. Rosie froze in fear before Jennie pounced from behind the door, tackling the landlord to the ground from behind.

“GET OFF ME” the landlord said in rage as Jennie straddled her back.

“Quick give me a hand, Jennie shouted, throwing the rope at Rosie before grabbing the woman’s wrists, pinning them behind her back. Rosie quickly dived off Amy and wrapped the rope around the ladies wrists, binding them together. She continued to struggle, kicking her legs before Jennie leant behind, grabbing both legs under her arm. Rosie went to work with the other rope, binding her ankles together. The lady struggled from side to side on the floor as Jennie climbed off her.

“LET ME GO NOW” the woman called out.

Both Rosie and Jennie looked at each other nervously, there was no going back now. Jennie rushed out the room, returning with one of the kitchen chairs and a few Velcro straps. The pair lifted the woman up and sat her on it, moving her wrists behind the backrest and binding them to it.

“YOU PAIR OF GIRLS ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE” the woman said sternly, wriggling in the chair, her face still bright red with anger.

Jennie wrapped one of the Velcro straps around the woman’s stomach, fastening it behind the backrest. Jennie smiled at Rosie evilly before pacing out in front of the woman, standing there, naked.

The woman saw Jennie’s expression and realised that she was in no place to be making any threats, she calmed down and tried to reason with the naked girls.

“Look, just untie us and I will think about not calling the police” the woman said.

Jennie walked towards her and brushed the blonde fringe out of her eyes.

“What are you going to tell the police?” Jennie asked with a grin. “That you broke into our house, using your keys without our approval, then were apprehended by the occupants”.

“I have every right to be here, this is my husbands property” the woman snapped back.

“Exactly, YOUR HUSBAND’S PROPERTY” Rosie emphasised. “NOT YOURS”.

“You are not our landlady, neither is she” Jennie replied with a grin before pointing at Amy’s still bound face down on the bed.

The woman was stumped, she realised that the girls were right.

“Hey Rosie” Jennie said with a smile. “What do we do with intruders?”

Rosie smiled back before grabbing the stool from next to Amy’s feet. She placed it down in front of the woman.

“So, what do we call you?” Jennie asked condescendingly, staring into the bright blue eyes of the woman. “Mrs Landlord? Or do you have another name”.

“Roxy” the woman responded.

“Not too clever Roxy, for a what? 50 year old?” Jennie said patronisingly.

“I’m 44” Roxy snapped back.

“Well then 44 year old Roxy” Jennie smirked. “Your daughter snuck into our property and began to torture my friend here, whilst she was tied to the bed”.

Rosie blushed in embarrassment.

“BULLSHIT” Roxy snapped back.

Jennie stood up and walked over to her desktop computer, turning on the screen. She turned back to Roxy, pointing at the webcam on top of the computer and clicking on a file.

“Jennie, what the fuck” Rosie said in mild anger as she saw herself tied naked on the bed.

“Oh shut it” Jennie responded before fast forwarding the video.

Roxy watched in horror as she saw her daughter enter the room, watching Rosie before tickling her feet. Jennie paused it before it got too graphic.

“AMY!” Roxy scolded.

“MMMPPPPPPPHHHHHH” Amy responded.

“Look girls, I’m so sorry. If you untie us, I will give you a goodwill gesture” Roxy pleaded.

“No deal Roxy” Jennie smiled, walking back over to Roxy. “You two need to be taught a lesson about you’re manners”.

Jennie nodded at Rosie who grabbed Roxy’s bound ankles, lifting them up onto the stool before wrapping the Velcro strap over her knees, binding her legs down to the stool.

“Look, please, I’m begging you” Roxy pleaded.

“Jennie, why don’t you show Roxy what we do to intruders” Rosie smiled at Jennie.

Jennie walked to the foot of the bed and crouched down to the side of Amy’s feet, facing Roxy. Roxy watched in horror as Jennie’s fingers began tickling up and down Amy’s big feet.

“MMMMPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMPPPPHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAMMPPPPHHH” Amy screamed with laughter into her gag.

Roxy was frozen in fear, watching her daughter’s feet being tortured by Jennie’s long nails. Rosie crouched down by Roxy’s feet and began slowly pulling off her size 6 flat shoes.

“NO, PLEASE” Roxy protested, scrunching her toes inside her shoes to try to keep hold of them.

Rosie slid her hand inside the shoe, tickling her fingers over Roxy’s arch.

“Nooooohohohhohohohoho hehehehehehehehe” Roxy laughed, unclenching her toes and allowing Rosie to slide her shoes off, revealing Roxy’s tan nyloned feet, arches wrinkled.

“Like mother like daughter” Jennie joked from across the room, continuing to tickle Amy’s soles.

Rosie brushed a little bit of dirt off Roxy’s wrinkled nylon covered feet, causing Roxy to flinch before she stood up and faced Jennie.

“Let’s play a game” Rosie joked. “Your daughter is a big fan of our games”.

She walked to the head of the bed and removed the tape around Amy’s mouth. Amy quickly spat the pair of pants out of her mouth.

“MUM, HELP, PLEASE” she begged.

“SSSHHHH YOU” Jennie called out before digging her fingernails back into her bound feet.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” Amy screamed with laughter.

“What do you have in mind Rosie” Jennie smiled.

“Let’s see how close their bond is?” Rosie smiled. “First, we will tickle Amy, then when Amy submits, we will tickle her mum, going back and forth between them”.

“NOOOO” both bound women called out.

“Smart and beautiful” Jennie smirked at Rosie.

The two took their place at Amy’s feet, knelt on the floor.

“Wait, you don’t have to do this” Roxy begged.

“Shut it” Jennie snapped back. “Another peep out of you and I will gag you, then we wont be able to hear you when you submit”.

Roxy clamped her mouth shut and watched in horror as 40 wriggling fingers moved towards her daughter’s bound feet.

“AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy cried out with laughter, her hips already bouncing on the bed.

“We wont stop until you tell us to tickle your mum” Rosie joked, continuing to tickle her right foot.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAA PLEEEEEHEHEHEHEHESAAAASEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Amy continued to laugh.

Both Rosie and Jennie’s fingers gliding up and down her soles, their nails gliding across her sensitive skin over her arches and heels. Amy’s head rocked from side to side with each bit of laughter escaping her mouth, her hands clenched and unclenched over and over, grasping the bedsheet under her. Roxy could do nothing but watch her daughter be tickled, worried that she would be gagged and tickled for hours on end.

Amy’s ginger haired head rolled from side to side as she screamed with laughter, unable to move her soles, she could do nothing about the 40 fingernails gliding up and down them. Minute after minute ticked by, the room filled with loud, uncontrollable laughter.

“Let’s try these long toes out” Jennie said to Rosie as the two glided their nails down to her toes, scratching the ultra-sensitive skin underneath them.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA NAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAATTT MYY TOOEESSSSSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” Amy screamed loudly.

She bounced up and down on the bed as each stroke of every fingernail sent a ticklish shockwave up her spine.

“AHAHAHAHAA STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA” she cackled.

“You know what you need to say” Rosie replied.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA TIIICKLLLEE MUUUUUMMMM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she begged.

Both Rosie and Jennie stopped their torment and turned to Roxy. Her big blue eyes staring in fear at the two naked girls walking towards her. She shook her head in disbelief as they knelt either side of the stool.

“NO, NO, NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Roxy shrieked in laughter as the forty fingernails danced over her nylon clad, wrinkled soles.

Roxy cried louder and louder with laughter as her feet twitched, clenched and stretched as the fingernails tortured her soles so effortlessly.

“Coochie coochie coo” Jennie joked.

No matter where she moved her feet, she could never get them out of the reach of the wriggling fingers. Minute after minute passed with her sensitive arches being the sole target of the fingers. She was howling with laughter but didn’t want to pass the tickling back to her daughter.

“Hold these toes still” Jennie said sternly. “Or else we will have to do something about it”.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-I-I CAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNNTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Roxy replied.

Tears streamed down her face as the 44 year old endured the worst torture she had experienced. Her feet twitched slightly as she was doing her best to keep her feet still, allowing Rosie and Jennie to dance their fingernails effortlessly over the nylon. Their fingers glided up to her short, stumpy toes.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA FUUUUCCCKKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPPPPP” Roxy screamed with laughter as her toes were set upon by the two girls.

Her toes twitched and clenched, she was unable to keep her feet still whilst the nails tortured her toes. Rosie grabbed the nylon, just above each set of toes and pulled it up, stretching it out and slightly restricting Roxy’s movements. She howled with laughter, tears streaming down both of her cheeks. She wanted to submit, just to get a break but couldn’t get any words out of her mouth as the laughter poured out. Roxy’s wriggling feet finally clenched too hard, tearing the nylon, leaving two holes in the top. Rosie looked evilly at Jennie as they both pulled the nylon down over her feet, showing off a pair of beautifully soft, pale, wrinkled soles.

“You do realise this is going to be 10 times worse, don’t you?” Rosie smirked at Roxy.

Roxy nervously watched, squinting her eyes, waiting for the contact on her bare feet. As Jennie’s nails struck first, Roxy’s head was thrown back with a high, pitched cackle of laughter.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed as the forty fingers danced over her bare soles, scratching in between each wrinkle.

Her feet thrashed around, unable to control themselves, but unfortunately for her, she clenched her feet one too many times for Jennie’s liking.

“I warned you” Jennie scolded as she stood up, leaving Rosie to tickle her feet on her own.

Jennie rummaged through her bedside drawer, emerging with 2 peg like objects and some string. She walked back to Roxy, waving them menacingly in front of her red, crying face before ripping open her shirt, popping all of the buttons.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAAHAHAHAHAAATTT ARE YOU AHAHAHAHAHA DOIIINNNGGGG AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA” Roxy laughed as her bare stomach was on display, her feet still being tortured by Rosie.

“Rosie, go tickle Amy for a bit” Jennie said. “I need to keep her still whilst I put on the nipple clamps”.

“N-N-Nipple clamps?” Roxy stuttered, still trying to catch her breath.

“AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA” Amy cried again as Rosie fingers went back to her toes.

Jennie snipped the strap of Roxy’s bra, freeing her surprisingly perky breasts.

“Someone’s had a boob job” Jennie joked.

“F-Fuck you” Roxy scolded.

Jennie flicked and rubbed Roxy’s right nipple, making it erect before placing the clamp on it.

“Ouch” Roxy moaned.

“Shut it, it will be even worse soon if you move your toes” Jennie snapped back. Before rubbing and flicking her left nipple and placing the clamp on it.

Roxy watched in horror as Jennie threaded the string through each nipple clamp before turning her attention to her feet. She pulled her big toes back before tying the string around them. Roxy looked down at the semi-taught string running from the nipple clamps to her toes. She tried to scrunch her toes up but felt the string pull, pulling her nipples.

Jennie sat down at her feet and slowly began tracing her fingers up and down her size 6 soles.

“AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OOOOOOWWWWWWWW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Roxy laughed, occasionally gasping as she pulled her toes down before quickly bringing them back up to stretch her feet out.

“This is fun” Jennie joked as she continued to toy with Roxy.

“AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TIICKKKLLLLEEEE AMMMYYYYYHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Roxy screamed, unable to take the tickling anymore.

“We already are” Jennie smiled, briefly stopping so Roxy could see her daughter bounce up and down on the bed.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEAAASSEE HEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Roxy laughed again as the tickling resumed. “AHAHAHAHAHA JUUSTTT TICKLLEEE HAHAHAHAHAA HEEERRRR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”.

“You heard her Amy” Jennie joked before standing up.

“AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUUUUUUMMMMMM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA” Amy screamed as all 40 fingers quickly returned to her feet.

The two girls continued to tickle Amy’s large feet, not paying attention to Roxy fidgeting in the background. After a few more minutes, Jennie stood up.

“Keep going Rosie, I’m just going to get a few tools” Jennie said. “Do you want a brew whilst I’m up?”

“Of course” Rosie smiled as Jennie left the room.

Rosie went back to dancing her fingernails in between Amy’s toes as she continued to cried with laughter into the mattress, blissfully unaware that Roxy had managed to free her wrists from the rope behind her. Roxy unclipped the nipple clamps before leaning forward and untying her ankles and toes. Within minutes, she was sneaking across the room, behind Rosie.

Rosie felt a hand cover her mouth. “Don’t make a fucking sound” Roxy whispered as she forced Rosie to the floor, tying her hands behind her back.

Rosie didn’t put up a fight, Roxy was sat on her back, pinning her to the floor. Roxy spun around, crossed Rosie’s ankles before binding them together. Finally she lifted her legs up and tied her ankles to her wrists, hogtying her.

Roxy stood up and went about uncuffing her daughter before untying her toes and ankles. She just about finished as she heard Jennie’s footsteps coming down the hall. Amy jumped off the bed as the two moved behind the door.

“Why don’t I hear laughter Rosie” Jennie called out as she entered the room. She dropped both mugs of tea to the floor upon seeing Rosie hogtied. The velvet bag Jennie was holding under her arm fell to the ground, bouncing before settling. Before she could move, Amy and Roxy pounced on her, pulling her to the wet, hot carpet below.

Jennie struggled but she was no match for two women. They dragged her up and onto the bed, pinning her arms above her head, cuffing them together to the right side of the headboard. Roxy held Jennie’s legs to the footboard while Amy tied her ankles together and to it. The tall, naked blonde struggled but couldn’t free herself. The mother and daughter had down a much better job of tying her than what her and Rosie did to Roxy.

Next they turned their attention to Rosie, wriggling around on the floor. The women lifted her up together and placed her on the bed next to Jennie. They untied the hogtie and then her wrists before using the ankle cuffs to secure her wrists to the left side of the headboard. Pulling her bound ankles down, they secured them to the footboard next to Jennie’s feet. The two women looked at their now captive kidnappers, Jennie face up and Rosie face down on the bed. Their feet hanging over the edge of the footboard, but they were not done there. They used the final 2 lengths of rope to run under the bed, before wrapping them around and tying them on the top of the bed, fixing their upper bodies and knees to the bed firmly. Amy set about tying Rosie’s big toes together before tying them to the base of the bed whilst Roxy applied the nipple clamps to Jennie, attaching them to her big toes, as she did to her.

The two women took a step back and admired their handiwork before noticing the velvet bag on the floor.

“What’s in the bag, I wonder” Roxy said mischievously, picking it up.

She stood at the foot of the bed and placed down 2 electric toothbrushes, 2 hair brushes, a bottle of baby oil and 2 bullet vibrators.

“You two are in for a very ticklish night” Roxy mocked.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back