• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be Our Guest FFFFF/M Graphic

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
One of our fans was dying to get tickled by some of our girls at Fetishcon 2011 so we gave him a chance. Alexis Grace, Catherine Foxx, Brianna Cole, Taylor Raz and Jane have him tied tightly to a table in the dungeon and are ready to play. This poor guy has no idea what he is in for as their fingers explore his naked body but he soon finds out. The girls taunt and tease him while they tickle and all he can do is laugh. He makes the mistake of swearing and the girls really lay into him. After he learns his lesson Alexis grabs his cock and starts stroking it until he cums then the girls torment him even more. They tickle him for several more minutes to be sure his trip was worth their while. I wonder if he will come back after that?

This Hot clip Is Available Now on WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM

Attachments

• Be-Our-Guest.gif
    Be-Our-Guest.gif
    1 MB · Views: 4,524
  • Be Our Guest TMF.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 5,899
i would give my right nut to be him!!!

That is Heaven on Earth!!!

If only I could switch places! Haha, hey TG you guys aren't looking for another male model are you?! xD! Great clip thanks again!

Very lucky a guy.I think He is in heaven on earth.And I think He want to be tickled by ladies again.
I wish I was dying get tickled by ladies.

I've said it several dozen times guys we always need new faces so hit us up when you are going to be in Florida and we will bring you in for a test scene..... Or try to win one of our contests and we might even help fly you here.

Got to hand it to the Impaler. He knows what he wants and makes it happen! Gonna have to arrange a business trip to Florida sometime.

So this guy got tickled and rubbed off for free? If he would've been able to tickle them back like that it would have been perfect!!

Who do you think are the 3 best ticklers of all your models?

Man thats a tough call. Catherine Foxx is one of the most skilled, Rene is pretty brutal, Tara, lexi and Alexis Grace enjoy it alot too. Dixie Comet, Ashley Edmonds, Rain Daniels, Candle Boxx.... This is too hard... I really can't get it down to 3 because soo many of them have awesome skills.

There are no bad ones at TG's. He has only the Best!!! And that's a fact!!!

wow, that was torture but he is one lucky bastard lol- I mean that in the "I am so jealous of him" sense. How can another "regular guy" like myself get hooked up with a session like that? I would love to go through it... maybe do a revenge tickle on them for a few minutes? lol

wow, that was torture but he is one lucky bastard lol- I mean that in the "I am so jealous of him" sense. How can another "regular guy" like myself get hooked up with a session like that? I would love to go through it... maybe do a revenge tickle on them for a few minutes? lol

Your best bet is to win one of our many session contests then you can become a regular lee if you do well the first time.

"CFNM" I believe means "Clothed Female Nude Male", and "CBT" means "C**k Ball Tickle" - anyone feel free to correct me if I am mistaken. :)

CFNM you were correct but CBT is Cock and Ball Torture (although in this forum tickle does work lol)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back