• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

being tickled and trying not to laugh or react

djant416

Personally, my favorite scenario in tickling is when the ticklee is tickled and they try their best to pretend that it does not tickle them. I find getting a ticklee to crack during this scenario as one of the sexiest things in the world. Does anybody have any kinds of stories that they would like to share about this type of situation? Comment below!
Also, if anybody knows of any videos online in which this type of situation takes place, I would appreciate if you would reffer the video to me! (female ticklees)

Oftentimes when my husband and I are in walmart, he'll walk behind me and gently prod my ribs. It's not enough to make me laugh, but it certainly makes me go red!

~K

My favorite is trying not to laugh. I'm not big on public tickling but a little bit like TKLVR18 mentioned is OK and it's super fun in a dark movie theater.

This is one of my favourite scenarios too, it's great to challenge someone not to laugh while you tickle them, but I particularly like this when tickling a lee that's already trying hard to concentrate on doing something else and they cannot be interrupted

For example, a lot of people I know are in the music business, including former partners, so a lee that's a musician is good fun as I can tickle them while they are trying to play the piano for example.
One former partner was also a colleague and I remember tickling her foot under the desk while she was on the phone to another colleague. That was sexy because the phone was not exactly moveable and she was up on a high-chair/stool and the position she couldn't keep her shoes on properly so it was easy for me!

Another classic is a lee that's trying to read aloud whilst being tickled...if you're after vids there's one I remember where the girl (Sierra) was auditioning for a newsreader job and was being tickled.

When you do manage the break the person, the reaction is often different to normal as they've been building up to the explosion of laughter, so it's always amusing to see new reactions from someone trying to hold the laughter in for so long before actually giving way.

This is my favourite type of tickling :D

I always react but the trying not to laugh is so fun. I've done it once with a friend and its funny cuz she'll have to find the one spot that makes me laugh no matter how much it tickles, so fun.

One specific video comes to mind one of my personal favorites starr's tickle time with Jackie, if you've never seen it I highly recommend watching it, I don't want to spoil it for you by saying what happens

My favorite example of this is an experience I had in high school Spanish class. The teacher had yelled at the class for being disrespectful, and she had really had it with us to the point where she was trying to track down an assistant principal to deal with us. When she left the room, the girl next to me stole something off my desk and hid it. When she stretched to remove her sweater, the girl behind her grabbed her arms, which left her entire midriff exposed and her unable to see anything. I decided to dig into her belly and see if she could keep her composure. She somehow was able to and I was able to stop right before the teacher came back to the room!

I would often through high school run after her in the hallways and tickle her ribs or goose her when she was at her locker. She was always trying to keep her composure, but the best times were when she failed to do so.

When I was an upper classman in high school I had a good friend over. I used to tickle her sometimes but she didn't know about my fetish. She told me that even though I tickle her all the time that she actually has a very strong will power and could probably go without laughing or reacting completely if I were to tickle her feet, so proceeded to challenge her statement.
I held one of her ankles up toward me and ran one of my fingers down the arch of her foot. She didn't budge. Usually this would be enough to make her at least flinch or pull her foot away a little. So studying her face and body language carefully, I decided to continue. I ran my finger up and down the bottom of her foot a couple more times and she still didn't react much at all, but still trying to assure me that it wasn't bothering her at all. After that I started picking up the intensity a little bit. I took her other foot as well and wiggled two fingers each up and down the bottom of her feet from her heels to around the balls of her foot. Now we were talking a little bit she was saying things like "see? I told you I can handle it" and was saying that she was good and wasn't going to let up. I could tell by the way she was smiling and talking to me that she was probably starting to lose it a little bit, but I couldn't be too sure. I stopped for a couple of seconds in between to switch positions and try something else. It has now been about 45 seconds to a minute and I still haven't gotten her to break yet. I was determined. I couldn't lose my pride as a tickler by watching her totally keep her cool while I'm tickling her soft, vulerable soles of her feet. I took one foot and wiggled 4 fingers all around her sole. Even getting under and around her toes, which is basically her weak spot. "Are you impressed yet?" She kept asking me.. I took her foot and wiggled 4 fingers right above her heel where the arch starts, and then wiggled the other 4 fingers on my other hand on the ball of her foot/under her toes. After about a second of this she made a strained face, was breathing a little quick, curled her toes and then let out a little whimper/crack of a giggle as she pulled her foot away from me.. :D
After this happened I took both of her feet again and with both hands tickled all over the bottoms of her feet, and she tried to hold on again for another couple of seconds and then laughed and pulled her legs away desperately.

I'm a fan of this too.
Producers of tickling videos ought to pay attention -- this is so much hotter than when 'lees do the fake over-acting of exaggerated laughing in videos.

This is my favourite :) It's always my automatic reaction to try my hardest not to laugh, and it makes it more like a game. It is a bit embarassing if you let out kind of a weird squeak though.

Personally, my favorite scenario in tickling is when the ticklee is tickled and they try their best to pretend that it does not tickle them. I find getting a ticklee to crack during this scenario as one of the sexiest things in the world. Does anybody have any kinds of stories that they would like to share about this type of situation? Comment below!
Also, if anybody knows of any videos online in which this type of situation takes place, I would appreciate if you would reffer the video to me! (female ticklees)

I'm a fan of this too.
Producers of tickling videos ought to pay attention -- this is so much hotter than when 'lees do the fake over-acting of exaggerated laughing in videos.

I've made a load of these kind of videos this year like this one:
http://www.clips4sale.com/26605/12796528

All my recent reading challenge videos feature the same basic concept of the model trying not to laugh whilst being tickled. Lots of other producers have done similarly themed vids too if you take look - I can't think of specific examples, but I'm pretty sure JD has done some recently as well as other well known studios. They're not hard to find if you look through recent releases.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 67
  • Image75.jpg
    Image75.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 128
A few months ago I was at an outdoor bar with 3 girlfriends, and a pretty cute guy and his friend came to our spot and bought us drinks, and we talked for a while. At some point I crossed my leg under me, and the cute guy started stroking my arch while we talked... I know I was supposed to react but I fought it. OK, so I was getting aroused, and he knew it, but I never laughed. the light strokes were kinda deadly. After a while we had a long public kiss. A few days later I learned his feet were as ticklish as mine. Quite the hot spot. Now I laugh freely when he tickles me at his house or my condo. He's fun. May keep him around for a while ;)

For example, a lot of people I know are in the music business, including former partners, so a lee that's a musician is good fun as I can tickle them while they are trying to play the piano for example.
One former partner was also a colleague and I remember tickling her foot under the desk while she was on the phone to another colleague. That was sexy because the phone was not exactly moveable and she was up on a high-chair/stool and the position she couldn't keep her shoes on properly so it was easy for me!

And what was her reaction to your tickling?

Oh yes, I loooooove trying not to react. I also loove in a switch scenario we see who can "win" the round. This is where role play is so much fun hahah and we can be trying to hide on a space ship and not be discovered or basically not get caught by the school principal or my favorite has to be military interrogation lol - like national security is at stake and If you so much as giggle, you've started World War III or the alien invasion hahahahah!!!

And what was her reaction to your tickling?

lots of wiggling of the feet, going a bit red in the face, slight raising of the voice and quickening of speech, but overall a very impressive display of composing herself. She was never actually that ticklish, but these sorts of situations would tend to result in her feeling more ticklish.

I used to meet up with a girl that was too ticklish on her feet. She loved my foot massages, though. I'd sneak in some strokes to tickle her, she would try to hide her laugh but would eventually break pull away. So, I'd wait for to get a phone call and massage her pinky toe gently. It was pretty funny watching her try to think of something funny to say so she could play off her laugh.

Has anyone met someone that was...perhaps too good at not laughing.

I'm a fan of this too.
Totally agree.
However, there are some nice clips with this kind of scenario.

Another high school experience comes to mind:

When I was in the band, our director was always getting on us about our bad habits when it came to breathing. One day we had to stand up and put our hands against our neighbor's stomach to make sure that it was the only thing that moved when we inhaled. I did as instructed with the girl next to me, but then I decided to lightly tickle her belly. As the director went around, I made sure not to be seen tickling her while she worked hard not to laugh and draw attention to us.

Band allowed for fun times back in the day.

One of my favorite scenarios too! Especially the whole teasing aspect of it, with the 'ler kinda daring the 'lee not to laugh with "Oh, that doesn't tickle does it?" and "Are you sure you're not ticklish?" and ahh~

I was with my guy on his lofted dorm bed one day when his roommate walked in and started to get ready for a shower. He didn't know I was there, so I tried to hide and not make a sound. Of course, my boyfriend then decides to tickle me while also shushing me for a good 5 minutes. Torturous, but so much fun at the same time x3

a few weeks ago my girl and I were getting up in the morning and were in the kitchen. she was getting the coffee ready and I was there for moral support/to be a pain. our coffee maker sits pretty far back on our counter and she has to stretch to fill it (i still dont know why she doesnt just move it closer, but i dont complain.) well with her arm held straight out in front of her holding a full pot of water i couldnt resist. I slowly stroked the very edge of her underarm while she tried to resist the sensation. she held out and completed her task! when she was done she huffed, "You're the worst!" and tried to attack me, but i'm not nearly as ticklish as her. She doesn't like being tickled. Small bouts like this she tolerates though.

Only time I don't explode in laughter when tickled is during sex... I kinda lean into it, and it registers in good places. Very nice places....

This exact reason is how I came to love tickling in the first place. I wrote a story here called "My First Time". I was always ticklish anyhow and my friends teased me, but in class one day I was ruthless tortured by my evil friends, stuck between them and unable to make a sound while they tickled me. The " fighting it" part is definitely a lot of fun, and ultimately, at least for me, a bigger turn on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back