• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brawls are way more evenly matched than what these Bash call-outs usually turns into :devil2:

True story. And as for the shark snark, I am a fellow shark so I am excused :-D and I can do the standing still portion! Probably...

I cannot guarantee I will hold still but I can guarantee ill be mouthy. :)

Stopped checking this thread for a few days and it started moving. It took a while, but it would appear the trash-talking has finally begun...

...the fuck? Have we met? :lion:
Why yes we have. I was the tall guy enjoying a plate full of delicious food and you were the lady wearing orange cringing in a corner trying to blend in with the orange wall. It didn't work.

Why yes we have. I was the tall guy enjoying a plate full of delicious food and you were the lady wearing orange cringing in a corner trying to blend in with the orange wall. It didn't work.

I'm pretty positive you've got me confused with someone who is significantly less badass than I. No worries. It's a common mistake. Several unfortunate fools have had to learn the hard way.

We'll just hold one of those old school Jiffy Pop dealies over your backside when he's done with you. Hopefully it won't burn from that much heat :cool:

oh darn, you can never find jiffy pop anymore!

I'm pretty positive you've got me confused with someone who is significantly less badass than I. No worries. It's a common mistake. Several unfortunate fools have had to learn the hard way.

I dunnnnnnoo, I think he kinda nailed it. :sherlock:

hoping I can say this w/out getting in trouble - I'd love to attend at least once, so I can finally meet you and tickle you, Bella:):):):)

P
So much for being a ferocious shark! :O!

I AM ferocious, but I also have enough tact to stay out of battles that dont involve me. I just chastize from afar. :p Plus, I wouldn't be giving me shit about claiming to be ferocious if I were you sir. Last time I saw you, you were pinned on a bed getting obliterated by a bunch of sweet little chicas.

Oh, you'll be standing all right... ;)

I hope to be standing better than just alright, I hope to be standing well! Though in heels standing is not my forté....

P

I AM ferocious, but I also have enough tact to stay out of battles that dont involve me. I just chastize from afar. :p Plus, I wouldn't be giving me shit about claiming to be ferocious if I were you sir. Last time I saw you, you were pinned on a bed getting obliterated by a bunch of sweet little chicas.

Bahahahaha, true. I'll give you that one. I've never claimed to be ferocious. BUT, to be fair, I was already tied down when you came in, and it took three people to make that happen. XD

Oh....is it also a common mistake that you and your two cohorts, claiming to be formidable and invincible, started throwing each other under the bus about an hour before dinner began on Friday of last November's Bash? We kept waiting for you three to try and escape over Bella's back fence.

Last edited:
Bahahahaha, true. I'll give you that one. I've never claimed to be ferocious. BUT, to be fair, I was already tied down when you came in, and it took three people to make that happen. XD

By "make" that happen, I think you mean you were asked sweetly. Lol.

Oh....is it also a common mistake that you and your two cohorts, claiming to be formidable and invincible, started throwing each other under the bus about an hour before dinner began on Friday of last November's Bash? We kept waiting for you three to try and escaped over Bella's back fence.

Um, Kered? It occurs to me that I can't recall what you do at my Bash besides eat and instigate; I don't remember you even playing Bash Ball last year! Give me a reason not to haul you into court for Bash Loitering :devilish:

Um, Kered? It occurs to me that I can't recall what you do at my Bash besides eat and instigate; I don't remember you even playing Bash Ball last year! Give me a reason not to haul you into court for Bash Loitering :devilish:

That is a good idea! Count Chocula in Bella's Court :)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back