• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

bellybuttons

bob123455555200

I love my bellybutton-especially when its being tickled! I was wondering if anyone knew of a way I could make it MORE ticklish than it already is?

Hi, Bob, you're my kind of guy! :smilelove

Frequent periods of rest are usually necessary, because the belly button loses its sensitivity rather quickly. You could try having your 'ler rub some slippery oil on your belly, so her fingertip can slide in and out easily while she traces patterns all over your tummy :) :) :)

Luv and laughter,

Bob, welcome to the TMF.

As a 'ler, I'm primarily an upper body (stomach) tickler, and the belly-button is the holy grail!

I'v found that the key is to work around it quite a bit. A Q-Tip with oil can work well, and a a well placed toungue can drive a 'lee wild!

belly button tickling

Although the belly button can be tickled lightly it can also be tickled with firmer deeper pressure just your finger. I have heard rumors that some girls can have an orgasm from just tickling and massaging their belly button like that. I have been searching for one such girl and I will be sure to tell when I do find one.

sweet! fellow bellybutton ticklers! anyway-- yea, my navel will lose its sensitivity quite easily and its always a bummer because i love it when my bellybutton gets the attention... what kinds of oil, exactly?

Re: belly button tickling

Novus said:
Although the belly button can be tickled lightly it can also be tickled with firmer deeper pressure just your finger. I have heard rumors that some girls can have an orgasm from just tickling and massaging their belly button like that. I have been searching for one such girl and I will be sure to tell when I do find one.

Novus you jogged my memory. I met a girl like that a couple oy years ago, I was working ny finger into and out of her belly0button, and she told me she felt in in her clit. I was so excited, I've asked many other girls if they felt the same thing, but never found a second one. The search goes on.

bob123455555200 said:
sweet! fellow bellybutton ticklers! anyway-- yea, my navel will lose its sensitivity quite easily and its always a bummer because i love it when my bellybutton gets the attention... what kinds of oil, exactly?

I find that a very light-weight and slippery oil, like baby oil or mineral oil, is best; otherwise it absorbs into the skin and dissipates too quickly. Petroleum jelly is too thick and messy, and lotions vanish too rapidly.

It also helps if your ler keeps her fingertip moving when it's in your belly button -- I have found that rotating it in a circle keeps the tickling going a little longer. Also have her try alternating in-and-out with side-to-side vibrating. And if you're not using oil, a tongue can feel pretty nice there too!!!

Happy tickling,

Re: Re: belly button tickling

NYCity said:
Novus you jogged my memory. I met a girl like that a couple oy years ago, I was working ny finger into and out of her belly0button, and she told me she felt in in her clit. I was so excited, I've asked many other girls if they felt the same thing, but never found a second one. The search goes on.

Was the girl really thin? In some very thin girls the clit is only an inch or two away from the base of the belly button. While playing with a girl's belly button it is easy to find her uterus and bladder but finding the clit is hard. Getting at a girl's clit through her belly button must be awesome. Where you able to make her climax by poking around in her belly button?

Re: Re: Re: belly button tickling

Novus said:

Where you able to make her climax by poking around in her belly button?

Sadly, no (it was in a rather public setting.) But she thanked me profusely for teaching her something new, and the way she said, led me to believe she had a new solitary project to work on as soon as she got home that night.

Oh well....

Re: Re: Re: Re: belly button tickling

NYCity said:
Sadly, no (it was in a rather public setting.) But she thanked me profusely for teaching her something new, and the way she said, led me to believe she had a new solitary project to work on as soon as she got home that night.

Too bad she did not ask you to help experiment in a more private setting. Girls like her are hard to find; so the search continues as more evidence points that the rumors are true.

I've posted along these lines before, but to add my $00.02;

My wife's bellybutton is her most ticklish spot, and an alternate g-spot, if you will...it's ticklish, and a serious turn-on for her...one of her favorite tortures is to have me licking her bellybutton while gently tickling her nipples...leads to an incredible laughing orgasm...which has to be seen to be appreciated. And I do, as often as I can....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back