• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best bondage technique for foot tickling question

soletease

TMF Poster
Hey gang! What’s your preferred method or position of binding your lee for foot tickling? How many of you actually have stocks? What I’ve generally been doing lately is putting my lee in thick leather ankle cuffs and attaching their ankles to each corner of the bed frame. When I have a particularly squirmy one, I just straddle their leg and put all my body weight down to keep them in place. It seems to work really well! I haven’t had a lady escape yet! Even the ones that fight me have not been able to defend themselves or move their feet away from my tickling assault. I need to branch out from having my Lee’s spread eagle attached to each corner of the bed. What’s another good way to bind your lee for foot tickling? Open to ideas.

I have a lot of squirming Lees, and those that overall enjoy fighting to get away while they’re being annihilated by my fingers! Any new set up or position needs to be solid to hold them in place to prevent escape. Almost always my lees are barefoot but if you use something that increases the tickle torture I want to know!

They make these bed straps that go under the mattress. This way my girl is spread eagle on her stomach. :dogpile:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back