• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best drawing?

dodger

TMF Master
Would someone please point me towards a drawing, (not a photo) that they think the female ticklee's face shows the most torture in her eyes? I love toons like that. Whats the best you've ever seen?

Hi Dodger,

I think the drawing, "officers" by ftkl is pretty good. The faces show the agony of uncontrolled, and laughing gas induced laughter,
while having their bare feet tickled. You may not agree, but that one is one of my favorites. I don't remember, but I think its on venray's site under b&w toons. I might be wrong, hope this helps.:)

Why thanks Hootus! I'll go look for it. Your a hoot!
Thanks.:)

Hey dodger,
I was wrong about the site, so if you'll meet me on the chat room
this weekend, we can exchange emails and I can send it to you as a n attachment, if thats ok?:)

Dodger my favorite one is Batgirl's feet being tickled by the Joker It was drawn by Mandell I think he's the best :D

One of my personal favorites is a picture by FTKL of Madame Koo being tickled by Countess Laffory. I don't believe it has a name, but if you can find it her expression is excellent.

search for BAC's draws and i think you'll find what you're looking for.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back