• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Friend's Older Brother Tickled Me (M/F)

Phephe539

I should probably start this by saying that I've been lurking for five or six years, so please bear with me. I'm no writer, and I've never done anything like this before.

I have an unusually close relationship with my best friend's family. I spend more time with them than I do my own, and the relationship with her older brother is no different. Let's call him Myles, and let's call his sister Lucy. Myles is a few years older than his sister, and his sister is a year older than me, so it's fair to say he's a good deal older than me. He was around twenty-four when this happened.

There's always been a weird sexual tension between me and Myles. We drink together a lot, sometimes smoke up, and he's told me multiple times that he thinks I'm attractive. We've been close to hooking up a few times, but neither of us wants to cross the line or put his sister in that position. Regardless, I felt like I needed to share what happened a few months ago.

Earlier on in the day, I had been in the corridor of their house taking my shoes off. I normally wouldn't remember something as stupid as this, but Myles came downstairs. He flirted with me briefly, before asking the one question that always gives me butterflies without fail. "Are you ticklish?"

I don't know remember why he asked, I think there was a hole in my sock or something. I remember all my alarm bells going off, and I remember immediately saying 'no' and changing the subject. Of course, I spent the next few hours imagining what would have happened if I said yes, but he dropped it and we moved on.

That night, all three of us were up in their family's lodge. We were high, probably drinking, and I was splayed across Lucy's lap on the couch. Myles was in the kitchen, I think, either rolling or making a drink. We had been playing 'Never Have I Ever', which is usually mundane, but it was kind of hilarious to see them learning about their sibling's sexual experiences. Needless to say there was a lot of shouting and disgusted facial expressions.

At one point, Myles came back into the living room. He spotted me across his sister's lap and shouted "Group hug!", before dog-piling onto me. I must've said something along the lines of "Fuck off", because the next thing I knew, his hands were digging into my hips. I was sandwiched between his sister and him, and he's a hell of a lot bigger than me, so there was absolutely nowhere for me to go. I'm pretty good at hiding my reactions to tickling, but he hit one spot that made me giggle and squirm. The smirk on that motherfucker's face must've been magnificent because he just said, "Uh oh" before going to town. Lucy didn't do anything aside from record the whole fucking thing for snapchat. You couldn't see much, but you could hear his cocky voice:

"Thought you said you weren't ticklish, Phe?"

"See, this is why you shouldn't lie to people!"

"What's wrong? What? What's so funny?"

I was a wreck. I couldn't move, and he was brutal. I was giggling so much I physically lost the ability to speak, I have a ridiculous weak spot on my ribs that is so bad it makes my brain stop functioning. It got to the point that I was just yelling his name over and over, and kicking my legs. This lasted between three and five minutes. Eventually, I bucked him off. I spent the next five minutes trying to calm down with that breathless giggly laughter. Even after it was done, he would tease me by wiggling his fingers in my direction or lunging at me. I ended up curled up in a ball on the opposite couch because he just would not leave me alone (Not that I wanted him to).

Now, whenever I come over and he's around, he finds stupid ways to make me squirm. He'll come up behind me when I'm reaching for something in the kitchen and 'taser' my sides. Yesterday, I was blocking the hallway and he spidered my ribs until I ran off. I can't deny I like it, even if he is an absolute twat about it.

"I'm no writer."

You take that back!

This is VERY well written. Great narrative, and you put the reader right into the events. Thanks so much for sharing! And I'm glad I got to be the first to comment on this excellent post. I hope there'll be more stories from you.

Wonderful story! Let's hope you have further tickling interactions with him. :D

Agree with Restraints,... This is a well-constructed and proportioned story,... as well as a standout experience. What does the future hold?

Bravo. Glad you finally "came out" haha.

Great stuff. This seems like it's only the beginning. Hope you'll share more stories with us in the future.

Great experience for you. Told like a writer. We can only hope he has many more chance to tickle you and that you can tell us all about them.

Thanks for sharing..!!

That was a great story Phe, and well written :clap:!
Are your ribs your worst spot then :blaugh: lol?

Thanks for sharing, hope to see more :).

omfg. the best scenarios.
been there, done that a million times. :p
miss those days! *sobs loudly*

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back