• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best type of massage therapy style for 'lees

KitzelPixie

I have coverage for Registered Massage Therapy treatments, and I've tried a couple different practitioners so far. They were ok, but way too rough...and I was there for therapeutic reasons first and foremost so a bit of pressure was ok...but omg if I could get something more ticklish and have it covered under my medical plan that would be great LOL.

Is there a buzz word I should be looking for, when selecting treatments? Swedish massage seemed like the one most likely to feel the way I want, but I wondered if anyone else had a suggestion.

I don't mean they're going to tickle me deliberately - these are certified professionals and can't/won't go there. I will be stifling my reaction, and quietly enjoying the sensation...at no time will I be asking for something outside the normal scope of an RMT. Hoping to benefit from a lighter treatment mode and some unintentionally pleasant sensations lol.

We sometimes do tickle therapy combined with relaxing oil massage :)
You should also try thai aroma oil massage, it's sometimes quite ticklish :)

You can try asking for effleurage. It's a light stroking technique that can tickle in spots.

Thanks for the ideas...I wish I could straight-up ask for tickle therapy, I don't think that is a thing here yet, but man would they get my business lol.

Tickle THerapy

I am in the USA but after watching your clips, I wish I could just book a flight. I would love to be foot tickled by your therapists who, well...get it and understand how wonderfully stress relieving it is!

Mac

Thanks for the ideas...I wish I could straight-up ask for tickle therapy, I don't think that is a thing here yet, but man would they get my business lol.
Depending on your comfort level, you can go to Asian massage parlors and ask for tickling, worst they'll say is no, just do a bit of research to make sure they aren't one of those rub and tug places that will take your request further than you like.

For therapists, your buzzword is something like "modified swedish with an emphasis on fingterip effleurage across back, sides, legs, feet," wherever you'd like. You might be surprised to at how many places will be open to a tickle therapy if you are open and honest about your expectations. Many will outright ignore or reject, but all you need to find is that one. I have a place lined up where once i get the discretionary spending, I'll go for basically that, the therapist felt it was awesome, said there was nothing wrong with tickling.

As a guy, in just very clear in that I am expecting nothing sexual and just that the laughter is relaxing, even then I struck out quite a bit, until I found a couple therapists that were okay with that, and as I said that massage parlors where the massuesse really seemed to enjoy giving the "silly hands" massage as she put it bahaha

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

If they offer body scrubs as them to do your feet. The scrub is usually pretty ticklish =)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back