• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Clip

If TIB want to save for the future his vids for me is ok, but don't blame me if i go on emule, or kazaa, or other p2p network to search for his movies! :)

If you don't want to sell them, don't blame the peoples that search and download the movies that you don't want to sell online (i'll never buy a tape.......i prefer to download the entire movie paying a good amount of money; like 15 bucks); hotel tickle, like other movies from tc (ex realtickling) are present on the p2p client, so i think that the oops that the rocking made when he place the movie on his site is a little bit smaller than the million of user that download it everyday ;)

Why you don't put on your site the old movies for a small price? so all the people will buy it, instead of downloading it on the p2p?

Anyway all the stuff that you can find around on p2p are made by someone that is 24/24 online, so don't say "thanks to xxxxx for this clip" , because he/she didn't buy it and give to all, but he download it on emule ^_^, so say "thanks to xxxxx that download and share with us" ;)

it's the morality question as ever, will you steal or not?

I'm not such a wanker that I'll download vids on emule or whatever, but the morality... like I give a shit

Ah well, like moses said: "can't we all just get along"; I thought this were to be the flame-free forum...

(and I also need to mention TIB's 2nd post in this thread absolutely scored 1 - 0 :D)

ST has spoken

The_rocking

C'mon people, let's live in harmony, we're a community.
Don't start again with copyright issues.

It was my fault for ...

Rocking, thanks for being a responsible contributor. Maybe your example will lead the way.

James Darke

footamateur said:
If TIB want to save for the future his vids for me is ok, but don't blame me if i go on emule, or kazaa, or other p2p network to search for his movies! :)

If you don't want to sell them, don't blame the peoples that search and download the movies that you don't want to sell online (i'll never buy a tape.......i prefer to download the entire movie paying a good amount of money; like 15 bucks); hotel tickle, like other movies from tc (ex realtickling) are present on the p2p client, so i think that the oops that the rocking made when he place the movie on his site is a little bit smaller than the million of user that download it everyday ;)

Why you don't put on your site the old movies for a small price? so all the people will buy it, instead of downloading it on the p2p?

Anyway all the stuff that you can find around on p2p are made by someone that is 24/24 online, so don't say "thanks to xxxxx for this clip" , because he/she didn't buy it and give to all, but he download it on emule ^_^, so say "thanks to xxxxx that download and share with us" ;)

I don't want to mess with anybody, I'm a man of peace.
But this is really an off topic post, not the TIB 3rd post of this thread; everybody knows there's a lot P2P programs where you can find whatever you looking for.

But imagine that there's a picture of you been fucking, naked or arrested (or whatever you want) on the web and you don't want anybody knows about where to download it, and someone without scruples yells "LOOK!! HERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE PICTURE OF THIS GUY BEEN ARRESTED AND BEATING!! HAHAHA! DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T SAID IT?! HAHAHA!"

Let's everyone take a little responsability of what we do.
There's a lot of piracy here in México, and the whole world knows, and it's a shame, and I don't want to contribute with that. I don't make any profit of my page, just the magic donations you always promise, but there's nothing.

But if this argues continues and my page is part of controversy, I have to been forced to shut it down, and I don't want it to happen.

Ok.
Let's rock and roll!!

The_rocking said:
Just use your tv output of your video card, lay down in your bed and view the clips on TV...
Blankets are cheapers than monitors or keyboards, and easy easy to clea...

HAHAHAHA!! :p

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actualy I dont think my cheep ass computer has an output to go to the TV. Actualy id like to make video clips from VHS tapes but I know I dont have the right stuff to do it..my PC is cheep cheep shit LOL LOL

footamateur said:

can i ask you (since i don't use emule or kazaa), are all the video clips and full movies from all the OTHER TICKLING COMPANIES on emule too?

or is it only my stuff on emule?

can you find movie clips from the other video companies of this forum?

On P2P progs you could find a lot of files; telling legit from copyrighted is sometimes hard - unless one knows for sure a file is free [or at least abandoned].

I like to test things myself, so I tried looking for tickling vids. I used kazaa and winmx. Emule is better suited to larger files [namely full movies and progs] and since laws in Italy are now much more strict about movies, I didn't bother to check.

I found very little. Next to nothing. Most of the files were actually viri - the usual worms found anywhere.

I didn't even find the usual demo clips or images - it was probably a bad time for ticklers - or authorities enforced a stronger control on sharing.

I suspect most of the actual sharing happens on irc channels. P2P progs are under close scrutiny, from what I've heard, so most casual downloaders probably deserted them.

Reg's.

footamateur said:

But since TC is no longer in the business of selling vids, then do the copyright laws still apply?

I personally don't engage in file-sharing, but logically, why should he care, if the vids that people d/l are no longer in production anyway?

Ticklemaster750 said:
But since TC is no longer in the business of selling vids, then do the copyright laws still apply?

I personally don't engage in file-sharing, but logically, why should he care, if the vids that people d/l are no longer in production anyway?

I can't quote any source now, but if I recall well, intellectual property's rights have been extended to 75 years.

Upholders of so-called "abandonware" and likeminded ppl say even 5 years are too many, when technology and software are involved.

It is a fine line between leeching and sharing something nobody cares about anymore.

That is where copyright kicks in: should TIB decide to start selling those videos once again, he can get a profit.

So, unless TIB decides to make those videos free, ppl can't share them.

Problem is: if TIB [or anybody else in his position] won't sell a product anymore, and there is no way to get it legally, then sharing is the next best thing. And this is the point of abandonware sharers.

Leeching and getting new software [movies, games, programs] through sharing seems similar, but it's different - since there is a clear copyright infringement.

It is a tough call: I don't personally believe that sharing is as bad as physical theft. No direct violence [breaking-in, mugging, robbing etc] is necessary: copied software is freely shared and more than proper stealing it should be considered a kind of fraud or con.

But on the other hand producers DO get swindled out of their profit. So it is a crime, but I can't agree with those that call it theft. It is a different kind of crime, and it should be dealt with differently.

I feel information is important. Informing ppl that sharing is a crime is good and necessary. Making them feel guilty is not. They should avoid sharing copyrighted software out of respect - not out of fear.

I also feel we should re-think web and file sharing as a whole. Somebody proposed making everything on the web free, and levying a tax on all web-users to cover for the loss.

Sometimes sharing file is not done with malicious intent. It is simply easy. Go and get what you want. Even easier than forking out your cred-card or going to a shop [sometimes you buy on a whim].

Paying more for my connection and being able to download anything could work. I am not joking.

I am lazy, not dishonest. :)
If I could get anything, knowing my provider's fee covers for it, that would be a great leap forward.

It's all a matter of perspective: giving the producers what it is due, is a moral and ethic duty. Jailing leechers is just overdoing - and really takes away from proper justice.

If you jail leechers, what will you do to ARMED robbers?

My longwinded eurocents.
Reg's.

Last edited:
tickler_n_black said:
can i ask you (since i don't use emule or kazaa), are all the video clips and full movies from all the OTHER TICKLING COMPANIES on emule too?

or is it only my stuff on emule?

can you find movie clips from the other video companies of this forum?

Alot of your stuff, alot of FMconcepts (downloaded 1 clip once and seriously, that was really the fakest shit I've ever seen), HangTen productions, Armiranta/Tickling-bondage.com and there's ticklespot on there too. I also noticed some Silvercherryclips the last time I used edonkey2k.

But tickling aint my thingy with edonkey, underground blackmetal demo's is more like it I'd say :)

Ticklemaster750 said:

um.... haha, why do you talk about me in the 3rd person, as if i'm not here? :) you could actually ask me the question directly. :)

copyrights are copyrights... because a person can't buy something off of our website doesn't make it a "free for all" for the public to copy and distribute the materials we once sold. it's all still ONLY our rights to distribute.

plus, we DO SELL the same video footage on our site in the form of downloadable 5 minute clips. so they ARE still in production, just not in full length form.

and what if someday we start selling them again, and everyone already has a free copy because of what you're suggesting is ok to do?

suitable notion for the "is the copyright still good thing"

I'm in my second year of law school. As far as the copyright goes, as long as the company is still in some shape of business, even if the exact replication is not still being offered for sale, it is illegal for anyone to take that work. As we can all see, business is open for them. They sell clips of said videos. After they close business (not wishing that upon you or anything, just info for those who want it) it will be something like 15 years from the date that you no longer are in business. Written work is 75 years starting with stuff written in I believe 1996. This is why you see so many pop music stars now re-recording over old music. Madonna did it with Bye Bye Miss American Pie; Sixpence None The Richer did it with another song like 2 years ago (the name escapes my memory). Those artists still, out of sake of decency, paid the original artist for the songs.
Now, lets be realistic about this people. A mistake was made, fixed, apologized for, and reconciled between the two parties that had the problem in the first place.
I myself use Kazaa, Morpheus, etc. I know people say it is illegal, but the artists themselves are not coming to me personally telling me to stop. In this case, the author/creator has spoken out to the alledged. There is record of TIB stating that it should be removed. Since that happened, if anyone on this forum reads that and sees that, in all moral interests, then they should take it off any P2P network that it is on.

(Note to references of law came from "Amer. Constitutional Law" Mason and Stephenson Jr. This reference is soley for those who want to be difficult and challenge what I said referring to the amount of years. I just took it from the book, if that has it printed wrong, I cannot help that.)

Re: suitable notion for the "is the copyright still good thing"

fttickle said:
In this case, the author/creator has spoken out to the alledged. There is record of TIB stating that it should be removed. Since that happened, if anyone on this forum reads that and sees that, in all moral interests, then they should take it off any P2P network that it is on.

dude. you're sent from heaven... if only everyone had the same .....ah, nevermind.

Hey TIB!
Can you explain to me how to start a tickling video company?
What's you're story, is your fetish moves you on into creating a company and hire chicks to tickle?
Does it takes lots of money?
I understand if you don't explain, maybe because market secrets or whatever....

Not heaven TIB, not heaven. Just one of those people that feels tired of seeing week after week, month after month, this continued debate over whether or not it is okay to infringe on someone's copyright. I know that I do it, but at the same time I also know what I'm doing is not what the author wants. However, I differentiate between someone running a small business on the internet and Britney Spears types running around complaining that the 7-8 million dollars they make is not enough. Fight for the little guy, take from the big ones.

Robin Hood it is!

I also agree with FFT. A bit of a Robin Hood way of doing things, but in the end the big guy isn't nearly affected by the copyright as a small operation, such as TIB's gig (whose work I enjoy immensely). I also tired of mult-millionaire's whining about it, but realize that you can't enforce rules for certain people and not others, can you? Not in THEORY, or course. In practice, we all know better than that...

Keep up the good work Rocking and TIB! You're both important parts of !our special-interest group! :D

For TIB:
Yes, on emule you can find a lot of clips (like another user said before me), but maybe yours are the more requested because you don't sell them; but you can find a lot of clips from silvercherry, amiranta (blargh..i was an ex member), tickling ws, many of your 5 min clips, some of your movies (if you want i can tell to you wich are present), a lot of fmconcepts, and many from footparadise and california stars.

The problem is that i NEVER said that is correct to download them! i only said that if you put your old movies in full version instead of the 5 min clips, a lot of peoples like me will be hapy to buy them; i don't justify the people that steal your material, but if is impossible to find anywhere...mybe more than a person think to download it from emule.

I hope that you'll digitalize all the movie that you have and you'll put them soon on your site (be good with the price ^_^); i've bought a lot of clips from you and from other companies; sometimes with my name, other times with friends (you can see in the review section what i have ^_^), so for me is not a problem of money......anyway if i pay a lot of money for a video that is very bad i'll be unhappy lol

For ALL:
Anyway don't restart with the old post about the piracy...copyright and similar please....... here anyone is free to say what he think, but only if he respect the work of the others :) so don't talk about the piracy, but begin to give to the company or the sites, suggestions about how to make a better work, because we are the people that pay...so we need to ask what we want ^_^ (if this is not good don't blame if the people don't buy anything lol).
For me the best idaea for a video is to do it with good models truly ticklish, and make segmnent (about 10 minutes) for each zone (pits, ribs, feet), then divide it , so if i like only the foot part i can buy only it, or if i like the whole movie i can download from the site.

Think about suggestions, not about piracy ;)

Dude, get over yerself

tickler_n_black said:

and what if someday we start selling them again, and everyone already has a free copy because of what you're suggesting is ok to do?

Can you please point out where I said I supported file-sharing? No? Didn't think so, but that doesn't stop you from trying to put words in my mouth.

But if you want to think I said something I did not, and if that's what it takes so you can sleep at night, then have fun....just be sure that those pesky facts don't stand in your way.

Cheers.

Re: Dude, get over yerself

Ticklemaster750 said:
Can you please point out where I said I supported file-sharing? No? Didn't think so, but that doesn't stop you from trying to put words in my mouth.

can you point out where i said the words "ticklemaster750 supports file sharing?" i was merely responding to the things you said below, which quite obviously had a "tib's movies aren't his property if he isn't currently selling them" spin on it. :)

and do you have any idea, any idea at all who TOOK the photo that you use in your signature? that would be me. i took that photo. did you know that photo USED to have the words "realtickling.com" on it? amazing how they've disappeared. my model fees for that night to those 2 girls was $500. but hey, who cares, i made a great picture for people to use for their signatures and websites and not give realtickling.com an ounce of credit or mention for the picture.
:(

You said: But since TC is no longer in the business of selling vids, then do the copyright laws still apply?

I recall there was around 30 of TIB's material on Kazaa....

But file sharing is file sharing...you don't stream it, you run that risk -_-.

tension tension

Ok. By now, I think we know where almost everyone that joins this forum stands on sharing files one way or another..lol...the thing is, and it may not be right, but it is human nature: the more one tries to stop someone from P2P files, the more a person will do it to prove that it is still being done. TIB: maybe just leaving all alone and maybe just emailing offending parties in the future could be a suggestion, don't know if you do that now or what not, but anything that gets said on here will have some people against you making it sound like your trying to turn it into the USSR and not allow any type of P2P stuff of your material (even the stuff you have had for free in the past) allowed out into that type of forum.

Lets face it people, there is no sure fire, 100% way to keep stuff like this from happening. If we respect the little guy trying to make a normal, average living in the world and not lie/cheat/steal his/her work, then things should all work out fine. I mean hell, I could have made a big deal that there is a clip that Rocking has on his site right now that is part of femfeet.co.uk that is in the members area ( i know this because i am a current member) but at the same time I don't know if at one time that clip was free to everyone on here. For those who say that they can download TIB's, Harmony's, FM concepts' clips on P2P networks, great all the power to you. But the average person has not the time, nor will take the effort to go look up on emule, kazaa or any other file sharer things such as that when we have this incredible FREE forum of our own that we can trade clips that those companies give to us for free to begin with.

Everyone have a good day/week/month/year whatever it is before I next post as I don't do it often.

It's been awhile

I havent posted on this site for ages for many reasons but this discussion led me to make a point. Lets be thankful we are involved in such a close knit community that consumers and producers can have good honest debate on these subjects concerning copyright. Most producers wouldnt even dare talk to their 'public' and we have the ability to voice our concerns and opions and in my view that makes TC Videos a better company and the TMF a better community. Congrats to the Rocking for taking the vid off as soon as he realised the error, congrats to TIB for being so leinient on the rocking, lets be honest here under copyright law TIB could have been a lot harsher. About the reference to 'Big Brother' TIB is a valid member of our forum and also is a great contributer but he must also look after his buisness aspects.I have never felt after 2 years of being here that we are being watched and controlled. So how about we all go out, get drunk, get stoned,and forget about all this in the morning

African American Models

Do You Have Any Clips? of African American Ladies? I like to see all women tickled.:D

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back