• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Clip

Re: African American Models

tricham said:
Do You Have Any Clips? of African American Ladies? I like to see all women tickled.:D

Yes! we have!
And that's excatly what we want now, an off topic post :D

And who's paying all the drinks to party?

Huh.

Kind of came from left field with that one, tricham. *Debate about copyright* *More debate about copyright* *More sparring over copyright* *Copyright stuff* *More copyright stuff* *Request for black women in tickling videos* ...buh?

Filesharing is an interesting legal issue, with many loopholes and no real solution. The thing is, you can't ban filesharing. There's no way it's ever going to happen because the programs in and of themselves aren't at fault. They're designed for sharing data over the internet. There's no harm in that, and to make that illegal would be an abomination against the constitution and american principles. Not to mention the fact that it would set a legal precedent for banning software (which would probably lead to banning violent videogames, et cetera, and who the hell wants THAT?) and would put governmental control and interference in a really retarded and petty place when there are so many other more important and more fucked up things that could use it a lot more.

In any event, people have been sharing files via FTP for basically as long as the internet has existed, and you can't go banning internet protocols. If filesharing is outlawed, everyone can always just fall back on FTP so there's no real point.

I'm not saying that it is or should be legal and that nobody should care, but it's something that happens that can't really be controlled without governing the internet like a police state. File sharing has existed since information sharing has existed and far predates the internet. Piracy isn't new, it's just getting much more publicity.

Personally, I think that what's-his-name (too lazy to look) using the picture without crediting is worse than the_rocking offering a tickle clip or two for free. At least he's not stripping them down of all identifying markings and using them as part of a personal signature.

The whole argument is fucking childish, though, with people arguing ad hominem and going back and forth on the same goddamned issue over and over and over again like some kind of Special Olympics tug-of-war. Both sides have their points, both sides make good arguments be they ethical, moral or legal. The thing is, THERE IS NO SOLUTION, and ARGUING ABOUT IT isn't going to MAKE ONE MAGICALLY APPEAR. Intentionally or not, people are going to offer copyrighted material for free. As a producer of any kind of media created for profit, you just kind of have to accept it as something that happens. It really sucks, but you have to remember that there are people who have actually been BUYING your product, and you've still been making money. Just write it off as a loss and move on. People have to jerk off to SOMETHING, you know, and if they're desperate enough to pirate and scour the internet for it, then maybe you should let them have that one little morsel of glimmering excitement for a series of brief moments in their dull, sexless lives.

TIB, you can ask the_rocking to stop distributing, but short of filing a lawsuit against him, there's not much you can do to prevent him from doing it. Even if you succeed in getting him to take down one clip or video, there are still many, many copies available on various filesharing programs or on private FTP servers. (Trust me, I've seen them. And don't worry, it's not just you; there are TONS of copyrighted tickling and bdsm videos available.) My advice is to either ask, accept the illegal sharer's response one way or the other and tell yourself you've done all you can, or else get to work assembling a good team of lawyers to take on everyone you can prove to be sharing your copyrighted material.

Now let's everyone argue about whether we should move the earth closer to the sun or further away.

African American Women

I'm just here to see some Tickling Clips I like Black, White, Hispanic, just as long as it is not fake All of the legal stuff is what lawyers are for. Hope you guys straighten out any differences of opinion & get back to what we are all here for. hey Rocking, since you can't post "Hotel Tickle", how about something else rarely seen with some African American ladies.

DEAR MACHIVAL:

You're right for the discussion about the file sharing, and ftp, and the other things that you said, but remember that the freedom is only a illusion; we are monitored every single day of the year, not only for the bad fact that happened, but also because the most powerful entity on the planet are the company that produce movies and music; so they want to protect their material from the people that share them.

I remember the napster, and i remember that the peoples that download a lot of mp3 also buy original cd and vhs; because if they like something they buy.

More the people want to stop those things and more the file sharing increase; the only solution is to accept that the 30-40% of the material of each producer is on the p2p, and this is the best commercial that the producer can have for free!

I also remember when i begin my collection of tickling vids: many years ago with few tickling sites (remember solefully yours?), and my first videos was taken from p2p; then when i gain a credit card i begin to buy what i like (for example, if i see a fm concepts model in a clip on the file sharing program and i like the model, i buy all the other clip with this model, the same is for the other company, the only exception is california star, because in italy they sell videos of this producer in the sexy shop).

I don't understand why the producer talk about copyright and other things....i know that they loose money, but is better to loose a little instead of selling 2-3 videos for each month! if rocking share one of the movie of TIB, the people will buy the other movie because they see that TIB make a good work!

So, try to not tlk about copyright and other similar things, but try to accept the situation in a good way: think that is a free commercial to have the videos on the p2p, and more people can see them , more review you can have.

Remember the '30, when someone said "stop" to the alchool.....the people didn't stop to drink huh?; and many people live with the AIDS, knowing that they can't throw away this disease, but they live with it, because is the only solution.

peace and love

Re: Re: Dude, get over yerself

tickler_n_black said:

and do you have any idea, any idea at all who TOOK the photo that you use in your signature? that would be me. i took that photo. did you know that photo USED to have the words "realtickling.com" on it? amazing how they've disappeared. my model fees for that night to those 2 girls was $500. but hey, who cares, i made a great picture for people to use for their signatures and websites and not give realtickling.com an ounce of credit or mention for the picture.
:(

Ok....I didn't know the photo was yours, as I got that from one of the millions of Yahoo groups..... but if you want it removed, it will be.

See.... I'm not as unreasonable as you make me out to be..... now if we can only say the same about you.

Did you ever mention it before? Do you ever give people the benefit of the doubt, or do you have a "mob mentality" of shoot first and ask questions later?

But really, the image was up for over the last 2 months.... why wait until now to mention it?

But I don't want you to have a stroke over it, so it will be removed.

yes. please remove it OR give www.realtickling.com some kind of credit/mention below it. it's only fair.

i'm not hard to get along with at all. i'm not a mob mentality person. the tickling community is a relatively small community and pretty much everyone kind of knows which photos are from which company.

one question i might pose though is this. you may not have known which tickling company owned that picture, but you DID know that you didn't own it. that's a fact. you knew that much, that YOU were not the owner of that picture. so why use it without even checking around to see if you could? it's not hard to post it and say, hey is it ok if i use this on my site. :)

one little picture is not a big deal. i won't hyperventilate over it. it's just the principle behind it all.

example: there is one person over at TTheater that says to me, "You're videos all suck." and then at the end of his post, ha ha, he is using a cut out from a tickling picture we took a year ago (of a girl laughing hysterically). how ironic.

Last edited:
tickler_n_black said:

one question i might pose though is this. you may not have known which tickling company owned that picture, but you DID know that you didn't own it. that's a fact. you knew that much, that YOU were not the owner of that picture. so why use it without even checking around to see if you could? it's not hard to post it and say, hey is it ok if i use this on my site. :)

OK, so if I have a photo and don't know who the owner was, am I supposed to contact **everybody** and ask them, until I find the owner?

Well I guess it's time to open a sub-forum called "copyright" issues you must know.

does this really make any sense???

Ok...this issue should have been dead by now...apparently it is not...Although I will say that I have to agree with T-master750 on his point about asking everyone if its their picture being used. No offense TIB, but you didn't really have to tell everyone that it was your pic on the signature. there are many other ways to do that, including PM on this very discussion board. I think that you really just wanted to say it so that you would look like someone who just let that stuff go by. That is until you said that...now it looks more like you want everything to be checked out before its used. that's a tall order to ask someone who provides stuff to the community for free. how many inventors do you really think came up with the stuff they were given credit for? they have and had assistants the whole time. for all we know the helpers came up with the idea for the "inventor" to try and see if it worked, but low and behold, the idea maker didn't get credit, it was the big name person that got all the recognition for everything...why don't you really give credit where it is due and that would be to the ladies themselves. They are the ones that people pay money to see. i'm not 100% sure, but fairly sure that no one that buys your clips says "gee look at the video angle that was used in this segment, its a great angle from overhead and you can see all around the room." i'm pretty sure its more like, "wow, she's cute/hot/sexy and really ticklish...let me see if she's in any more clips so i can get to see her more."
True or false? True.

It was one thing to get upset about the clip that your selling...but you aren't selling your pictures...all it takes is for someone to go to the site, right-click, save as...etc...and it was same way with your old site. you cannot get upset when you are giving something to the community and it gets used. the people on this forum are smart, most of us don't have to see "www.realtickling.com" plastered across every god-forsaken thing that belongs to you...one sees the people in the pic and the quality of it...and then most times knows where it came from.

I don't know...there has to be a limit somewhere...i mean hell..i've seen MTP, Silvercherry, tickletown and Rajee's stuff on the net in other places with the name missing...but hell...i know who's it is...I don't need it written on each side of the picture...

So you go on and demand that your name be kept on all that stuff...but remember...people don't like being forced on issues...the more you ask, the worse it will get...

Re: does this really make any sense???

fttickle said:
Ok...this issue should have been dead by now...apparently it is not...Although I will say that I have to agree with T-master750 on his point about asking everyone if its their picture being used. No offense TIB, but you didn't really have to tell everyone that it was your pic on the signature. there are many other ways to do that, including PM on this very discussion board. I think that you really just wanted to say it so that you would look like someone who just let that stuff go by. That is until you said that...now it looks more like you want everything to be checked out before its used. that's a tall order to ask someone who provides stuff to the community for free. how many inventors do you really think came up with the stuff they were given credit for? they have and had assistants the whole time. for all we know the helpers came up with the idea for the "inventor" to try and see if it worked, but low and behold, the idea maker didn't get credit, it was the big name person that got all the recognition for everything...why don't you really give credit where it is due and that would be to the ladies themselves. They are the ones that people pay money to see. i'm not 100% sure, but fairly sure that no one that buys your clips says "gee look at the video angle that was used in this segment, its a great angle from overhead and you can see all around the room." i'm pretty sure its more like, "wow, she's cute/hot/sexy and really ticklish...let me see if she's in any more clips so i can get to see her more."
True or false? True.

It was one thing to get upset about the clip that your selling...but you aren't selling your pictures...all it takes is for someone to go to the site, right-click, save as...etc...and it was same way with your old site. you cannot get upset when you are giving something to the community and it gets used. the people on this forum are smart, most of us don't have to see "www.realtickling.com" plastered across every god-forsaken thing that belongs to you...one sees the people in the pic and the quality of it...and then most times knows where it came from.

I don't know...there has to be a limit somewhere...i mean hell..i've seen MTP, Silvercherry, tickletown and Rajee's stuff on the net in other places with the name missing...but hell...i know who's it is...I don't need it written on each side of the picture...

So you go on and demand that your name be kept on all that stuff...but remember...people don't like being forced on issues...the more you ask, the worse it will get...

my friend. there are so many things wrong with your point of view on this that i just can't respond. it'd take me too long and i'd probably say mean things. :)
i'll just chock this up to the fact that you have no idea how much money is invested in video footage and PHOTOS! if you did, and if it were your business and partial livelyhood, you wouldn't think it was ok to remove a company's logo just because "you don't want to have to see it."
the photographs we put out there are for marketing, and drawing people to our website... so how about you let us decide what we'd like done, (or not done) with our property, and you can leave the logo or names off of any pictures or videos you produce, ok? :)
i'll just leave it at that.

Last edited:
see thats where your wrong...because marketing people would listen to the consumers...and trust me...i know how much it costs to run a business...i had to do proprietor business accounting as part of my schooling...i see how much it really costs with electricity, inventory, workers, tax, maintenence, etc...

to come up with a time of the year example for you...i just bought a young lady a chocolate bunny for easter...russel stover didn't stamp their name all over the actual bunny...its on the outside...to compare to what your doing...having www.realtickling.com on say a thumbnail would be like that outside box...then clicking on the thumbnail and opening a picture that is viewable would be like the bunny...see how nice and easy that is...take care now, bye bye then...

Damnnn, these fuckin issues never end! Its the same argument and bitching over and over just in different words. I will say that TIB has every right to be pissed as I can understand it probably costs a bundle just to produce these videos and pics etc. You have to make your money back, thats just the way it is with any business. Tickling vids im sure is like the music business (which I was in at one time) and think of this to any struggling trying to make it artists that may be out here...after all the time and money you put into your album, would you want it just wasted and not payed back if you had a market for people wanting your music?? I currently do something in music (wont say its recording it) but it does involve promoting and takes alot of time and effort and sometimes cash to do it..so I know where TIB is coming from..now lets all be friends and kiss and make up:D

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back