• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Binghamton, Southern Tier. M or F, Lee or Ler

vince1024

Hi there. I've made a few posts here before, in attempt to have a tickling experience, or at least chat with someone about tickling. I'm in the Binghamton, NY area, which doesn't seem to have a lot of opportunities. At this point, I would be willing to have any tickling experience; either being tickled or tickling someone else, and if it's a male, no problem. If there is anyone, male or female, ler or lee, who is in the Binghamton area, please let me know. I think initially, I'd like to meet someplace public, like the mall, a Starbucks, a department store, one of the colleges... it doesn't matter. And we could do some playful, casual tickling in that setting. If anyone is interested, let me know! Thanks!

P.S. I'm a 22-year-old male college student.

This is an extremely difficult region to find a female ticklee. I travel to my lees, usually within a three hour radius. Be open to traveling if you want to find one. There are a few guys around this area however. I only tickle women, but I am available to talk. Good luck.

Hey man,

I lived in Binghamton the last couple of years, I'm back on LI now but I'm still up there often enough (I went to school there and still have friends in the area). I'm extremely ticklish and also a rather skilled (and occasionally ruthless) tickler. I'd love to talk. If you have any sort of messenger or whatever, let me know and we can chat/possibly even tickle. I wouldn't be opposed.

-D.

Hey!

Hey man,

I lived in Binghamton the last couple of years, I'm back on LI now but I'm still up there often enough (I went to school there and still have friends in the area). I'm extremely ticklish and also a rather skilled (and occasionally ruthless) tickler. I'd love to talk. If you have any sort of messenger or whatever, let me know and we can chat/possibly even tickle. I wouldn't be opposed.

-D.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back