• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Body Builders: Latest Accomplishments!

Krokus

3rd Level Green Feather
I finally did it! I benched 375! And I was able to do it 5 times! My ultimate goal is 500 pounds, but I'll need to pack on around 50-70 pounds to do so... Long ways off, but I have all the time I'm allowed left!

I love this sport, it seriously keeps me sane. My chest is rock solid, as are my shoulders/bi's/tri's .... the only thing I have to work on is abs/legs.

I know I can develop my abs, but with all the alcohol I drink, it's tough to keep the calorie count down, lmao. I'll make Jay Cutler look like nothing! =P

I'll get there! So, where are you guys?!?!?

Last edited:
I'm going the other way, don't do much with weights now. 200 pushups, 100 pullups, 50 dips, One per day then I do it again.

Legs are hard, to gain size you have to work them to exhaustion.

Krokus said:
I finally did it! I benched 375! And I was able to do it 5 times! My ultimate goal is 500 pounds, but I'll need to pack on around 50-70 pounds to do so... Long ways off, but I have all the time I'm allowed left!

I love this sport, it seriously keeps me sane. My chest is rock solid, as are my shoulders/bi's/tri's .... the only thing I have to work on is abs/legs.

I know I can develop my abs, but with all the alcohol I drink, it's tough to keep the calorie count down, lmao. I'll make Jay Cutler look like nothing! =P

I'll get there! So, where are you guys?!?!?

Is that a nice way of saying you have alot of ''table muscle''? :yowzer:

jugner said:
Legs are hard, to gain size you have to work them to exhaustion.

Good ol squats are the best for that.
This is rivaled only by the deadlift as the most hated lift.

gotta start hittin those squats and front squats

congrats on the new bench press

Congrats man! Keep at it and eventually you'll get there :)

As for myself, I'm still working on loosing my belly before I attempt to do anything else. Getting there little by little though :D

Krokus

Congratulations on the bench press. What is more impressive, is that you are not a really big guy. If I said you weighed 200lbs, I'm sure thats pushing it. I cab bench almost 400 and I am ~245.

I remember a technique I learned from my football coach in HS regarding bench presses. One note, you will need two people to spot later on. Work out with about 70-80% of your max. When you do your rep, you go 2 seconds up, and 4 seconds down. You will know you are doing a suitable wight when you can do that 8-12 times. If you go under 8 you have too much weight. If you do more than 12, you need to go up in weight. Now here is the tough part. Once you reach physical exaustion, have the two spotters (one on each end) help you lift the weight. Now go EIGHT seconds down. I guarantee you will be seeing stars. Repeat that 4X.

You will be surprised how quickly you will move up.

Another note, I noticed you said you repped 5X. That means you probably can get about 420 for your max. Not too shabby, my friend.

Thanks guys!

Giant, keep in mind that those pics of me are around 3 years old... I have put on some weight/muscle mass since then. I really should take new pics... lol.

Thanks for the advice mate, I'll give it a try!

A guy I went to high school and college with, his dad was a bodybuilder, Mr. Alabama 7 times. He said do 6 sets with 6 reps each. As heavy as you can each set, take a few minutes between sets, be fully rested.

He was 230lbs., max bench was 600lbs.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back