• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Body-Builders: What is more important?

Protein. 30-40 grams every 4 or 5 hours, from either food or a supplement, (bar, shake, etc.) provided you're working out hard enough to justify it. Make sure that you eat a balanced diet, though, or it won't really help you: You need other nutrients for a high-protein diet to help you build muscle. Take a good multivitamin, too.

Creatine isn't nearly as great as the people who sell it would like you to think.

I am on a high protein diet myself and it sucks ass in the beginning.

40 grams of protein seems to be a lot every 4-5 hours, roughly that would require a hour of exercise 3-4 times a day, I dont know how long Soulfly exercises but that seems a lot.

I use a WHEY protein supplement amongst other things. Pretty much a simple rule (don't hold me to it) is that a piece of meat thats is 250-300 grams uncooked has around 35-40 grams of protein.

Now I am training 4 times a day which works out to be like 5-6 hours depending, now pretty much you want to have protein after every time you train to see results also if you want to get big eat carbs (dont eat much if you want to lose lol). Carbs good source of energy but builds bulk/mass.

Kust

Take no more than 40 grams of protein at one time. That is all your body can absorb. Anymore than that and you are pissin` it down the toilet.Creatine is great for beginners who want to gain 10-15lbs of mostly muscle.Glutamine is also great to take to for faster recovery

german said:
I am on a high protein diet myself and it sucks ass in the beginning.

40 grams of protein seems to be a lot every 4-5 hours, roughly that would require a hour of exercise 3-4 times a day, I dont know how long Soulfly exercises but that seems a lot.

I use a WHEY protein supplement amongst other things. Pretty much a simple rule (don't hold me to it) is that a piece of meat thats is 250-300 grams uncooked has around 35-40 grams of protein.

Now I am training 4 times a day which works out to be like 5-6 hours depending, now pretty much you want to have protein after every time you train to see results also if you want to get big eat carbs (dont eat much if you want to lose lol). Carbs good source of energy but builds bulk/mass.

Kust

I've gotten to the point where I don't want to lose, I want to turn it into muscle. I worked out chest so hard yesterday that I woke up this morning, and I can barely move it without pain, lol. Sore = good. I usually lift in the morning, and sometimes, If I can do it, I'll go back that night for more.

Um.....to get bigger you should go heavy with few reps each set and you prob only want it to do it once a day maybe even once every two days, I have a cycle in place for myself which splits my training into A and B. This is because you want the muscle group to relax and repair, not over kill it.

Also as I said you prob want to get a protein powder and have it only after training, um eat normally I wouldn't worry about a diet if now you only want to build up muscle, obviously stay clear of fatty foods; KFC, Mc D etc. Cut down on cardio. I think thats about it.

Kust

I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place, because I want to build Lean muscle mass, but I want it to be big muscle! I've heard that lean muscle less weight and more reps, while heavy muscle requires more weight less reps....

how do you get both?

Neither are important. An Inferiority Complex is most important! Steroids and sleep are more important too.

Soulfly said:
I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place, because I want to build Lean muscle mass, but I want it to be big muscle! I've heard that lean muscle less weight and more reps, while heavy muscle requires more weight less reps....

how do you get both?

Alot of what you are asking depends on how long you have worked out and how muscular you are now.Make sure you set realistic goals for yourself so you will be able to reach them.I know its hard but when you eat is as important as what you eat sometimes.Six small meals a day is best, but that can be difficult to do.Also make sure not to eat right before you go to bed.

A lot of it depends on your body type...............some larger people aren't meant to have toned defined muscles were as smaller people aren't meant to have 'bulky' ones.

Kust

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back