• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage site memberships.

cassandra1

TMF Master
Is it legal for a member of a bondage or tickling site to share pics and other "members only" content with non-members via email or through this site?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm still having a lot of fun with the photocomic idea in my other thread. I was thinking that it would be cool if I could have an entire photoset (10 to 20+ pictures) to manipulate, but most sites tend to lock these sets in the "members only" sections. And I won't want to pay just for a temporary hobby. To use a rather negative term, I figured I could 'leech' off of someone who is already paying as a member of a site. :happy: I'm not talking about ALL the content, just maybe one or two photosets.

But first I want to know if this is legal or if it will cause any problems with that person's membership.

In short, yes, it is illegal. Trading/sharing paysite material means you aren't paying for that material, and thus it is an illegal act.

if I had a membership on any sites I personally wouldn't give a sh*t about givin someone something from the site, I paid for it, I should be able to do what i want with it, well to a certain extent.

Well not really, no. What you are paying for is the right to view/download material for yourself only. Making copies of it and distributing it is as allegal as copying software and handing it out to your friends.
cassandra...it shouldn't be TOO difficult to find free pictures floating around. OR contact TC or someone and ask if you can embark on such a project with some of their images if you put their logo on it.

Well, all the pictures I used have the website logos on them. I don't mind that as long as the logo isn't stretched across the middle of the entire pic. It's not like I am going to post the comics on the internet.

Interestingly, I was going on a picture hunt yesterday and stumbled upon a site called catsuitbondage.com, which linked me to another site called bondageadventures.net. The funny thing was that I could access the 'member's only' pics in that site without having to log in, when in fact I had never been to that site before. I was like a kid in a candy store with fifty dollars in hand... but I decided not to download anything because it must have been a mistake. Sure enough, the pics are no longer accessible today.

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back