• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bored, seeing if anything's changed. Halifax, Nova Scotia!

Speedbump

2nd Level Red Feather
Make yourselves known. I'm only interested in tickling or being tickled by girls, but I'm down for meeting new friends.

28 year old dude here.

Last edited:
Ah, man, I didn't think anyone actually replied to this thread. Just decided to look for it randomly. Haven't been too bad. Sucks that nothing has changed, though. :(

Have you tried Fetlife? There's at least one person that I know of in Hali who's into being tickled.

Have you tried Fetlife? There's at least one person that I know of in Hali who's into being tickled.

I've met one girl who I've met and tickled VERY briefly, and now she's apparently not into it anymore, but we never really got along all that well anyway. Other than that, I don't know man, I've been on there, talked in my area, and next thing you know, my friend suddenly brought up that I was into it, and it made me really uncomfortable. I don't know if I can go on there and just let everyone know how I am after that.

Bummer dude. Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience.
Better luck in the future.

I am on fetlife also, what was the persons fetlife name if ya don't mind me asking?

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back