• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bouncing around Boston

TickleYouPink

TMF Regular
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm a single, straight, white man, 5'7", 150 pounds, 37 years old. I'm not an active part of "the scene" by any stretch, but tickling has always been a turn-on for me, and I've been lurking in netspace for a number of years (and have accumulated a respectable little collection of M-F and F-F videos, too.) I'm interested in connecting with some nice, well-rounded, fun people who share this interest; it'd be great to make some like-minded friends (and perhaps even find that special woman...)

Thanks for listening... please write if interested!

CG

We did have fun. We are planning to have even more fun at SBG 2. I was thinking it might be a way for you to meet people in the
community. Let me know if you are interested. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Jen

Aw, Jen, you KNOW this is the Personals section, and that you're steering this towards a Gatherings section discussion. Please don't use Personals for gatherings discussions again, as I don't wish to have to remove your posts on a topic I so greatly enjoy.

Besides, you'd neglected to mention that there's two events in your town, including your own, and that there's other events on the eastern seaboard, like NEST, the largest event of our kind to date, in Philly. There are also NY city meets in the local fetish parties and such, etc.

Point is this - mentioning only one doesn't give a body nearly the accurate amount of data. Knownin' that you're doin' it for the right reasons is the only reason I ain't playin' cranky mod. You ARE one o' the hosts I appreciate, after all. ;)

This post serves as my semi-annual "don't post about Gatherings in Personals or vice-versa" announcement. As you were...

'S cool, baby. Ain't like y'don't know I like ya! Just doin' my job here. ;)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back