• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking My Tickle Buddy

jamiefootgoddes

My Tickle Buddy Jay and I have been playing for a few months. And I had become very frustrated. Jay is much bigger than I and everytime we met he would pin me down with one hand and with the other tickle me like crazy. I am sooo super ticklish on my upper body and Jay always took advantage. He would then relent and let me have a stab at tickling him, but I was not getting the type of reactions I wanted from him. I love to see the thrashing, screaming and begging for me to stop, but I was not getting that from him. So I was sure how I was going to handle it.

Jay and I were emailing each other and he expressed to me how much he wanted to be tickled to his breaking point. So I asked him if he was restrained to where he could not move would that make him more ticklish, and he said yes. Now I was sooo excited!!! I was gonna tied him up so bad that he was not going anywhere!!! Totally at my mercy!!! So now I had to think of some tickling techniques.

I found out my tickle buddy is someone who is very ticklish to light touches, I wanted sooo bad to break him. And could not wait to tied him down to the bed and have my way with him!!!

I tied his bare feet at the bottom and his hands over his head at the top of the bed exposing his bare chest and underarms. I then laid down next to him and started to verbally tease him a little. Thinking to myself - Oh poor Jay my little ticklish slave!!! All tied up and totally at my mercy!!! You are not going anywhere until I am done with you!!

Then taking my time I slowly began exploring his body with my hands lightly tickling him with my nails. I started out lightly teasing him around his underarms and watched him giggle a little, then I moved along to his chest area and slowly moved my nails around in circles just exporing and seeing how his reactions were. Not before long he was thrashing around trying to get away from my hands and his laughter was the loudest I have heard from him. So now I am loving it! - Now I know your little secret Jay!!!

I start moving towards his stomach and teasing him around his belly button and again at his sides. Ever so slowly and torturous! Then down his legs and around his thighs. Eventually to his feet! This made him crazy!! He is so super ticklish at his feet, trying so hard to fight me off but I was not going anywhere till I was done with him.

Where I might have broke him a little this time, I know I can do more damage now!! And I cant wait to get at him again - hopefully soon!!

xoxo
Jamie

oh my I know how cruel you can be. I hope to be tickled by you again. lol poor guy...... hmm I say that but for some odd reason I envy him too XD
well hopefully I can be at your mercy again one day ^-^

Awesome experience, get him good and make em suffer :), it's only right hehe :angel:

Thanks so much for sharing a story of some tickle times, Jamie. Glad to know you enjoy it off camera as much as you seem to enjoy it on camera. :)

Out of touch

Since starting my new job six months ago one thing that's suffered has been my T.M.F. participation, Jamie, as you posted this fun little story six months ago and only today have I read it. And while I will always been a dominant tickler first and foremost, I'd like to know that out-of-control feeling you describe, where a woman like you tickles me until I beg for mercy. No fewer than four dominatrices have come close but relented before I started begging.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back