• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking the Graduate 2

Static

TMF Expert
Hey guys just dropping by to share some tickle explots with you guys. Recently, i have been meeting up with another member of the forums here, Graduate 2. Well a couple of weeks ago, we had our second session together, and it was great. The first time that we met, we tickled each other, but that was more of assessing each others tickle spots and such. This time around was a full on session. We had a simple game plan going into this, since this was our first official session. We each were going to take an hour apeice of tickling. by the time we were done though, we had each had 2 hours of tickling apeiece of (course we alternated between hours, because both of us were so crazy ticklish)

I decided to be the first one to take an hour of tickling. I was strapped to a chair lying on my back for this session. My ankles where tried to the legs of the chair and my arms were tied above my head to another chair. Graduate wasted no time in going to work on me. of course she started fat the armpits, making shure to work them thoroughly. I was already giggling like crazy. She moved to my ribs, chest and stomach as well. I By this point she had me cackling like crazy. She used feathers and brushes, which really made the torture intense. She next went to my legs, which had me jumping up and down trying to get away. Nothing was more worse that she got to me my feet. I always knew my feet were ticklish, but MY GOD, I was going completely nuts. While on my feet she used a feather, various brushes (one brush in particular tickled so much I was trying to break the chair.) and then she pulled out the baby oil. After an intense Hour In the chair, It was her turn. I strapped her in the chair the same way she tied me and I went to work on all her spots. Graduate is an incredibly merciless ler, but as a lee, shes pure butter :p. I discovered that if you tickle the right spot on her tummy and ribs, she goes crazy. Her feet were even better. the beautiful thing about tickling her feet while ties to the chair is that they are dainty and small, so she cant cover them up while being attacked. She even made a note of it as I was able to do so while she was tickling my feet. While tickling her feet I played this little piggy. That drove her wild. There was nothing like hearing try to force out Weeweewee through fits of laughter. After her hour was up we rested a little while. After the rest, I t was my turn for some spread eagle tickling on the bed.

Once again, graduate attacked all my major spots, including the feet. And ocne again she used that killer brush. I was howling this go around, and at some points I didnt think I could last the full hour, but I powered through. One thing about graduate that makes her a great ler. She exploits your worse spots. When she finds it, she picks at it and picks at it until you give in or she grows bored. Aftter my hour it was her turn to be tortured. I hit all of her major spots and when it was time, I focused my last 20 minutes on her feet. I pulled out all the stops, feathers, brushes, babyoil and at one point I used my tounge. I got to her soo much, she gave in before time was up. She was offically broken and could not take anymore tickling. :p

Overall we both had a great time. Both of uss had never had a tickling session, let alone a super intense tickling session before. It was thrilling, and a work out, and most of all, it was an excellent stress releiver for both of us.

Awsome story Static. May Graduate2 take her revenge and break you too when you will have your third session! :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back