• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief tickle last night - my wife gets it! (F/f underarms)

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I’ve written in a previous post about how I’ve witnessed women sometimes greeting each other with a quick poke or tickles on their back, ribs, or armpits. One of the examples I used is my wife’s good friend (maybe best friend) who typically will greet my wife like this, especially when she’s walking up behind my wife. Both women are in their mid-40s and attractive!

Anyway, last night my wife and I were in the local pub where we pretty much know everyone. My wife and I were standing, talking to some folks, and her friend walked by me first, and gave me a quick side hug. Then she walked up to my wife, who was chatting with her back towards the friend. She did her typical quick tickle greeting, and honestly I thought nothing of it.

Then she dug in.

With her fingers on my wife’s sides, high up by her armpits, her gently tickle greeting became a full-fledged tickle attack. Her fingers drummed my wife’s armpit and ribs, he friend with a huge smile on her face, obviously enjoying herself. Her fingers flying, she tickled my wife for about 5 seconds and then my wife said, “Woooooo!” (No laughter, though - she’s not that ticklish on her sides).

That was pretty much the end of it, and they fell into a conversation. So now, given the history here, I’m suspecting that my wife’s friend loves tickling - in this case my wife. Sometime, when I’m talking to this friend alone, which happens occasionally, I’m going to casually bring up how ticklish my wife is, especially her feet. It will be interesting to see how she responds to a conversation. I don’t think she will be embarrassed - she’s not that kind of person.

Maybe we can gang up on my wife? A boy can dream. I’ll post here if any further developments happen.

It will be interesting if she acts on that fact. ;)

I'd love to hear about you and her having your way with your wife's feet!

Great story! :tickle: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Please keep us informed of further developments. :devil:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back