• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Broke the Tension. F/F

Hypnoticklish

I don't get a lot of tickling action in real life so don't expect a lot of these stories from me, but this one was so good that I felt it needed to be shared.

Last night, I got a text from my friend to come over and get drunk just for the hell of it. For reference, she's very tall with dark hair and she looks like a young Meryl Streep. I've wanted to tickle her for years now, but there was never a non-creepy time so I always just let it go. Anyway, I got down there and we eventually got a solid drunk going so it was secret time. We were sharing fetishes and I blurted out my fondness for tickling. She didn't think it was weird so I went on to tell her about the wide variety of tickling methods and scenarios (what tools we use, the Greek goat torture thing, etc.). She gave me the expected response by saying stuff like "I hate being tickled" and "oh [the goat thing] sounds intense, I'd squirm and stuff so much." However, she wasn't really setting me up to tickle her and I didn't want it to be awkward so I just kept talking and figured I'd quit when it was boring.

Among my ramblings, I said "you know what's as bad as that hairbrush thing I told you about? Toothbrush between the toes." I thought nothing of it at first, but she had the perfect reaction: she didn't believe that people were that ticklish between their toes. I told her I could demonstrate and she quickly stuck out her right foot. Jackpot!

I peeled off the sock and tried to hold her foot firmly, but she was squirming like mad. She was obviously nervous and may have regretted this decision. How cute. So I proceeded to spider tickle the sole which causes her to giggle, squirm and bounce around. I was not expecting her to be half as ticklish as she was. As soon as we established how ticklish her foot was, I spread her first and second toe and scratched my fingernail lightly in between. She had the same kind of reaction, but it was much more intense. She surrended by screaming "OKAY YEAH THAT'S WORSE!" Since I was drunk and didn't want to go too far, I ended it there, resocked her and we moved on to other topics. I wish I could've been more merciless, but that can be saved for another day. Thinking quickly, I told her "there's a difference between fun and sexual tickling, so if you ever see me tickle someone, it doesn't mean it turns me on." So now I can get away with future tickling without her thinking I'm trying anything.

Like I said, this almost never happens so this will probably be the only story I tell you, but I think it's a winner.

It's great that you finally got the chance to tickle her, but I'd hazard a guess that she satisfied her curiosity and that may be the end of it. But, the planets could align and the stars be just right, and you may be able to tickle her again. Ya never know.

There will be other times, even when you aren't drunk. Don't worry about it being awkward; In fact, that is part of the fun of it!

Let me just say, you are a true lady. I refer to the equivalent of a gentleman when I say, 'lady', of course.

Good call Hypno, and thanks for sharing. Knowing when to stop is the best way to up the chance of getting a second chance, imho.

lol deffo a winner! ^^ thanks for taking the time to post it! I wish you the best of luck of plotting an evil way to get another chance at tickling her lol weird enough on a side note, I know where your coming from because right now I'm in the kinda same situation with one of my friends XD

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back